Homemade Sex Toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Snake21605, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Anyone have any good homemade fake vagina ideas?

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

apple pie lol.

3. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

My hub says when he was in the service, someone once pulled the bone out of a ham and used that. Could be Army bullshit though. Warm liver is a possibility too, although he denies it.

niki

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

:rofl That was such a great movie. :)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, damn! No wonder I didn't get it. (dumb blond) A movie, huh? :shrug

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Umm, a gel insole wrapped up and ducktaped? I dunno? It sounds kind of cool. Course' I don't have a wanker to try it with :)

7. LS69

LS69 Member

maybe cut a whole in a peach, warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. Its soft and warm. instant fake pussy but a little sticky though lol

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Use a jar of warm mayonnaise and pretend like it's a truck stop hooker at the end of her shift. :jerkit

9. Dreama

Gold Member

That is fucking funny, hardrocker. Seriously, I think I'm going to puke, I laughed so hard.

10. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

I don't believe there is any good substitute for the real thing. Then again, I've never tried all that hard to find or make one. Maybe you will think of something.

You could take a paper towel role and line the inside with dead mollusks. Then add just enough salt to make it mucousy enough, and microwave it for just a few seconds. Spray a very small amount of water on the inside with a spray bottle, and fix the faux-gina onto a wall or floor with duct tape and you are ready to go. I've never attempted this, but it may be just what you are looking for, that is, if you want to murder a bunch of innocent mollusks for your own masturbatory pleasure, asshole.

:lol :lol :lol

11. burton

burton New Member

this is embarrassing, but i remember years ago i would stick two pillows between my mattress and bed, and lube up a plastic baggy and fuck the bed. lol. oh god..

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

There, I fixed your post for ya hon, you had a typo.:dgrin

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

:rofl

faux-gina :rofl

14. mazdamini

mazdamini New Member

Swiped this from another forum :)

Materials
    [​IMG]
    * Lays Stacks (my preferance, holds up better)/Pringles potato chip can
    * Foam rubber
    * Condom
    * 1 1/4'' o-ring
    * Scissors
    * Marker

Procedure
    Empty the chips out of the can. You can use whatever brand and flavor you prefer, but we like the one shown here for the container’s ergonomic shape and durable, colorful plastic. Lay out the foam and trim to fit the length of the container if necessary. The length of the foam can be up to a half inch longer than the length of the can.
    [​IMG]
    Unroll the condom and drop the O-ring inside. If you use a lubricated condom, turn it inside out first, so the lube is on the inner surface.
    [​IMG]
    Lay the condom along the foam with the open end slightly above the edge, and mark across where the O-ring lays in the condom. Cut the foam into two pieces along this line.
    [​IMG]
    Roll up the smaller piece of foam and push it into the bottom of the can. Lay the condom against the shorter edge of the other piece of foam so that the tip and the O-ring are hanging over one end and the open top of the condom is hanging over the other. Roll up the foam with the condom inside. The O-ring should be flat against one end of the foam roll, and the top of the condom should be sticking out of the center of the other end.
    [​IMG]
    With the scissors, make a nick in the tip of the condom, just enough so some air can get through. Insert the foam roll into the chip container, making sure the open end of the condom stays above the top of the foam. Leave about ½” of foam above the rim of the can.
    [​IMG]
    Use a nail or screwdriver to poke a small hole on the side of the can near the bottom.
    [​IMG]
    Optional: If desired, use a pink or red marker to draw a vagina or lips on the foam around the center hole before covering the foam with the condom.
    [​IMG]
    Carefully stretch the condom around the rim of the can and over the lip so it covers the foam. The lip of the can will hold the condom in place.

To use your homemade flashlight toy, squirt some water-based, non-greasy lube into the condom and insert your penis. Cover the hole in the can with the tip of your finger to control the amount of “suction” you get. Closing the hole will increase the suction, so leave it open as you stroke in, and cover it on the out stroke.
    [​IMG]
    Remove the foam roll and replace the condom after use (or rinse and reuse, if you’re really cheap, I know I am. ). Use a textured condom turned inside out for more stimulation. Because the condom has a small opening on the end, the foam at the bottom of the can will periodically need to be replaced.
    Lays:
    [​IMG]
    Pringles:
    [​IMG]
    When stored with the lid on, the homemade flashlight can be conveniently camouflaged as an innocent can of potato chips (the can on the left has an advantage because its lid is opaque).. However, you need to release the edge of the condom from the lip of the can before you put the top on. If the condom is stretched around the top when you put the lid on, the lid will cut through the thin rubber of the condom. Leave the top of the condom loose, push the foam in, and cover with the lid. To use, just pop the top, pull the foam out a bit, and restretch the rubber.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

In the time it takes to make that, can't ya just go out and get some real pussy ???

16. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

Haha. Thats pretty creative I guess :p

17. Sassy_Princess

Sassy_Princess New Member

Some people have wayyyyyyyyy too much time on their hands. haha

18. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Oh... my..... goodness. A pink taco in a Lay's can... :lol

WOW!
    Guessing we won't see this as a featured "Good Thing" on Martha Stewart's show anytime soon.
    It would be a great parody video clip though. :D

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

OMG

"Blue Peter" will never look the same again

LOL

20. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I guess I know what I will be doing tonight.... ;)