Homemade sex tape/ pictures

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by arated69, Mar 8, 2012.

1. arated69

arated69 New Member

I love taping my girl when she sucks my cock - something really sexy about it! She does'nt mind either - she trusts me with it and I never break that. I takes pictures, ask her to look in the camera as she sucks my cock, got a couple of facials too, needless to add tons of blowjob tapes. I know I aint the only one. Tell me if you tape yourselves too? Girls how do you like it when you men take a picture or films you while you give head? how do you feel when you see yourself on tape or mirror?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

love it all actually...and my gf likes it as much as i do...in fact she has been trying to video us (her going down on me...and i mean waaaaaay down on me..lol ) and post it on here for a week but i keep putting it off.(she has a short video of us on here already, but im not fully hard and it doesnt show her "skills" to the fullest ...:D)But she wants to do a better one...so hey, aint i just the lucky guy..?

3. bluvm

bluvm Member

My wife and I have made a few, she wanted the destroyed right afterward. She doesn't like the way she looks in them. I loved watching them.

12barblues...I would watch that.

4. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Yep, feel free to post the video, arated69.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Please do not post a picture of anyone who has not given you permission permission to do so.

6. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Oooops............sorry. Forgot!

7. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

I've asked my wife several times about us making a video, but she's always too worried about it -- like it might somehow fall into the wrong hands, etc.

Well....I been married 13 yrs. Never cheated. But...I must admit, I'd love to do a handjob or facial video with a willing lady. One of my Facebook friends is into that idea. So....if all goes well, I'll gladly share the video. She already said she's cool with it.

8. PDone7

PDone7 Member

On film

My girl really surprised me when she happily let me take some modest pics of her [after nearly ten years together - why did I wait!!!] I thought modest pics of bum and boobs would be a start but I got much more. She has promised to expose more soon, but I am still waiting [I encourage my girl but never pressure].

My girl too stressed that no-one else ever see them and I will always honour this.

I would dearly love a cock sucking video, but I shall take my time here as this may be iffy.

I would love to know any girls tips for encouraging my girl a bit further..

Happy pic taking...

9. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Re: On film

That's awesome PDone7 :)