[Ask a Girl] Homemade guys.chime in to

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Johnalle, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Just wandering anyone have an Idea of a homemade butplug anal toy that would stay in while having sex with out you wife knowing u have it in

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Finger up your arse maybe?
    If you can't tell her of your desire how can she know?
    Communication is the number 1 priority for satisfactory sexual relations.
    Why not tell her you want to try?
    She may not understand immediately but eventually will find out that it is not as a strange notion than you might think that she does.

3. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Oh trust me.ive told her ive told her ive used her dildo her vibrator but it just grrosses.her out she dont even wanna.go near that area mine or her .. She dont even want me.to do that while during sexual play hints y im trying to do it secretive. Where she dont no

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

How long have you been together hun? I can understand some long term relationships can hit "walls" sexually but there should at least be openness and understanding. I've said before that my OH has asked me to do this before that i've not been comfortable with so we discuss it and reach a compromise. I feel that this is what your OH should be doing.

Under no circumstances should she make you feel embarassed about it or guilty for your desires.
    I dont think a secretive butt plug is your solution here, i suggest you both sit and have a proper chat about your relationship hun xxx

5. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Married seven years when she thinks of ass she.thinks of poop and the site of our soons poop makes her thro up .. If it wasnt for that I even think she would use a strap on or play but the slightest smell or the look of it she pukes shes got a weak stomach .. She actually nos I still still use her bvibe but just as long as I clean it real good shes ok with it she just dont want to see it but im not embarassed in any way she nos im not she . nos it highteneds my O

#5 Johnalle, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  6. sandwich

Gold Member

Just go to the craft store and buy some Sculpy (polymer clay), and make it into the shape you want and then bake it.

I was just kidding about the clay. Do you really mean homemade or something else?

7. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Something around the house ,home made just watever I turn into one or make

8. wyteboy7

wyteboy7 New Member

Weird that this will be my first post here on this type of subject or on this forum matter of fact.... to introduce myself... i am a 27 yr old male from Michigan lived here my whole life... had a wife at one point until about a yr ago... we were together 8 yrs we have a beautiful daughter together but thats besides the point... lets get to what got my attention was that a man once again wants to put something in there ass in no way possible do i have a problem with what others do to themselves but my question has always been and from what i have heard that from men having any kind of " gay " oriental anal pleasure cant that cause your dick to stop working?

9. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Not that I no .. Its like a prostate massage it makes my orgasm way more intinse and anal play isnt.gay ur sexuality is all how u see and how ur happy doing wat u do

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have no clue where you've heard that. That sounds like something a homophobic person would spew to a child to make them afraid of their sexuality. -_-

Either way, I have never heard that. In fact, anal stimulation is incredibly pleasing and often times gives you a hard on. Or, if you're lucky and do it right, a "hands free" orgasm. I've been able to hit just the right spot with my husband on more then one occasion where he's been able to shoot his load without ever touching his dick.

As a suggestion, do not use ANYTHING around the house as an anal toy. Even something that seems smooth can have cracks, small points etc in it that can cause cuts inside of you. You can set up a pretty nasty infection afterwards.

Please just invest in an anal plug if you're adamant on using something.

11. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

My thing is the wife cant no about it shell know by going to.bank account oh y did u buy something here or I csnt pull money out of atm shell ask wats it for and im not a good lier

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nor sadly speller never mind those dreaded homonyms.
    Please turn on the spelling checker on your 'puter, tablet or smart phone.
    Suggest save your small change until you have a sufficient sock full to buy a butt plug as they are inexpensive.
    Hide the bloody some place she won't find :eyes

13. almostthere

Gold Member

I feel ya pain my brother. Well not literally. My wife thinks anything with the butt is gross. Me i love all things anal

14. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Im same wsy I love anal

15. Anotherday

Gold Member

It's stimulation, men have just as many nerve endings in their anus as a woman does. It feels good. We had this discussion the first few times we started playing around with mine, I was frankly a bit worried about how the wife viewed me. She immediately comforted me about it and I have no qualms about seeking pleasure from it now when I'm in the mood.

And on another note as a gay friends stated to me, "You know not all gay men like getting fucked don't you?" What a revelation, had never even stopped to think about that aspect.

And no, it isn't going to make your dick stop working.

If done correctly and the prostrate is massaged as you orgasm, it is the most intense orgasm you will ever have.

To the OP in this thread, I caution you that what you are thinking about doing without her knowledge isn't a good thing in a relationship.

Consent, communication, trust.
    Maybe you should be working on having her come realization of those three issues before sneaking something into the bed without her knowledge.
    That's just my opinion.

16. Anotherday

Gold Member

"Hands free orgasm"

This perks my interest greatly.

17. Mittimer

Gold Member

As others have said, please use spell check and take a few moments to read over before pressing send.

Your wife may know that you pulled money out but lets face it, you're an adult and if you are earning the money, you can do whatever you damn well please with it. If you can't, then clearly this marriage has bigger issues then just this.

Buy her a sex toy, spend a few extra dollars and buy yourself a plug. They don't cost more then $10-$15 and sometimes cheaper. They are just specially shaped chunks of rubber. If you buy her a vibrator that looks expensive, she wont think twice when you end up spending $60.

It's a marriage, not a dictatorship. She doesn't control you. Learn to stand up for yourself.

18. sexydave

sexydave New Member

sure is interesting , I have lady friend w/ no qualms thou still kinda new.. havent quite ventured into toy territory or leave her out.. lol.. made lil funny w/ out trying.. anyhow.. thats all i got for now

19. IdoPiddleSome2

It sounds like an impasse. If you had a little bench-lathe in your workshop, the only question would be brass, bronze, stainless or nickel-copper.

There's an old Rolling-Stones tune: "You Can't Always Get What you Want." If that's before your time, make sure your Security/anti-virus Suite is up to date, then search it. Sites for lyrics can have some nasty surprises in them. Reason I suggest the song is the truth of its general message. Marriage works but you'd rather it had fancier wheels on it? There's your song. Best regards.

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have no experience w ass play, but don't plugs usually have a part that won't go in so as not to disappear into the darkest depths of your pooper? Maybe you could just put a little string on it so you could pull it out if it starts traveling north? And if you're discovered by your sweetie, you could always just exclaim " damn, I've been looking all over for that soap-on -a- rope !!! ":D