Home Videos?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RainMan, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainMan

RainMan New Member

Hey. Im very curious to make a home video with my girlfriend. Just as a matter of interest, have any of you ever done this before?

2. Eros

Eros New Member

My wife and I just bought a video camera. We've discussed doing this. I hope it will happen soon.
    I have had this situation available to me before and I was glad that heretofore I have not done this. Let me explain. My marriage, in theory, will last forever. With my gf - it was a hopeful thing to be forever but not certain. I always was worried how it may affect my future lovers or my girlfriends future lovers. I know that I could not handle any visual pic of my wife with an ex-lover - picture or especially video tape. So my recommendation would be that if the relationship ever dissolves - it may be a 'kind' thing to do for everyone to erase it.
    Other than that I would have to say that the idea of videotaping me and my wife is a real turn on.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

"y" and I have made videos - we love to watch ourselves making love - we know the passion. - We sometimes think -'okay, if we die in a car accident today - what are our children going to think when they come across it...?'
    Hmmmmm - we have 3 kids:
    One would scream and hit the delete button - frantically!! NO-NO-NO!! LOL
    The Second would stare, and cry, and say, "Oh 'CHYT'!!! I didn't know they did it , too.." :eyes
    The third would jump up and say, "Oh hell, yeah- it's in the genes!!! - Go for it, Daddy!"

Just make sure you have 'role-played' the kids/family finding them. :brow

4. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I am also in the process of hoping this will happen with my partner we are trying to plan everything as we have 3 kids between us and we live far apart so mine is always around and his are not. This idea turns us both on very much. So as Rain Man says any suggestions or such would be appreciated.

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Nope, I've never made a home video with your girlfriend. Sorry I can't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.