Holy Fucking Shit! I Saw Bigfoot!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, it felt like that anyways! If any of you of have been following my quest for the ever elusive Bigfoot of orgasms, the Almighty G-Spotter, http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=5736 you can rest easy now. Let me tell you how it all "came" about. (snicker)

I have been outrageously horny lately, thanks to my new cyber lover, and the fact that hubby hasn't put out for a week. I was feeling over the edge horny, and I knew I needed some relief, so I went into the bedroom and got out my Hitachi Magic Wand. If you read my posts on the other thread, I have been loving the thing, but had yet to find the G.

Today, I tried something different. I folded a pillow in half, inserted the gee whiz attachment into my vagina, and lay, face down on the pillow so it was under my pelvis. I turned on the Wand kind, of just chilled out for a bit, letting it get me a bit hot. I ground my hips into the pillow with the Wand on low, then I turned it on high. I did it for about 15 minutes.

It felt good, but I wasn't anywhere near to coming and my son was due home in a few minutes, so I turned over, lay on my back and worked myself with the Wand that way. I did that for a bit more, getting more aroused, but still not quite there.

Finally, I gave up on my clit, and just pushed the head of the Wand into myself as deep as it would go and held it tight against me. I felt like I had to pee, and almost stopped, then I remembered everybody saying that was the feeling of the G-spot being stimulated, so I just lay there and continued to grind the Wand into myself.

After about 10 seconds, HOLY SHIT BATMAN! I had a thunderous orgasm just as I heard my son coming in the front door. I pulled the head of the Wand out of me, and a huge gush of fluid came out with it. I was in shock at the amount of stuff that came out of me, then I was all like....SHAZAAM! I did it!!

Thank you, thank you very much, I will be here all week.
    [​IMG]

2. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Nice Cowboy lover glad you had something that felt good.

3. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

LOL! That's great news! Successful masturbation technique: A+!

Encore! Encore!

4. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

[​IMG]
    Congratulations.

5. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

GREAT!!!!

New assignment for tonight: Do the same thing until you g-gasm that hard. But afterwards keep it exactly where it made you G-gasm... DON'T MOVE IT. Now what's going to happen is that it's going to feel highly senstive to the point of being uncomfortable for a minute or so..... then HOLY SHIT BATMAN it's going to feel about 500 times the strength of your first one. And you can keep this cycle going until you can't stand it anymore.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Wow sounds lovely!!!!

So does your cyber lover.....do tell....?

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gee, msduncan, if homework in school was that much fun, I might have actually done it once in a while. [​IMG]

Sexy Scorp, what was that question again? I can't barely hear ya over the hum of my Wand.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hahahahaha love it...

Oooops i didnt ask a proper question did i....too busy thinking of that magick wand....gotta get one girl...

I meant to say do tell us about your cyber lover....how long have you known him/her and does your husband know? lol!!

9. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Hey Cowboy Lover are you sure you seen Big Foot? You know you can tell a lot about a mans anatomy by the size of their feet and hands. You might have seen big dick. LOL JUst kidding

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Are you FUCKING NUTS!?!?! *slaps you about the head with a wooden spoon*

That's a crock of shit, I just finished reading a study about it. Well, knowing what I know now, I won't bother wasting my time flirting with my son's GINORMOUS handed ortodontist any more. LOL

#10 Barbwire, Feb 5, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

YES !!!!

I am fucking nuts........my secret is out HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Seriously though girl, there are people out there who have very open relationships with their partners...

I am one...!!! Honesty is the best policy...

What if he found out....eeeek!!!!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Girl, please! We are talking about a man that is insanely jealous of my Magic Wand for crying out loud! I once bought a dildo that was considerably larger than he was, and he got all bent out of shape saying I loved it more than him. Tell him I have a cyber lover? Yeah, riiiight!

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, then you culd just send me the extra one (like we discussed in PM's!!!!)

[banana]HEY! I'M PAYING FOR THE DAMN THING!!![/banana]

And he'd have 1/2 less things to be jealous about! :rofl

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Don't worry, Rose, baby, it will be sent to you after the 15th. Just wanna be sure we don't get charged for it.

Gee, I hope that Thorn doesn't get jealous of it. Just make sure you stroke his ego after you stroke yourself with it and you should be fine. (gasp)

15. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Did you carry out your homework assignment, or am I going to have to grade you poorly? ;)

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I suppose you could give me an A for effort, but my assignment is not finished as of yet. Try as I might, I can't seem to get back that Magic feeling. After a half hour of trying, the Wand got so hot, I had to turn it off for fear of it catching fire. :(

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl - The visual of that just cracked me up!!!

"Call '911' - QUICK! - I'm on fire!!!
    ...NO, NO, NO... WAIT! Don't call '911' -- what should I say?
    ...and what will they say? "

:whoa

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I hate to bump this ancient thread but, reading it today made me realize how much things have changed since I started it.

Now, hubby not only accepts my toys and my virtual b/f, he actually fucks me with the dildos that my vbf has bought for me.

I'm so glad that I was brave enough to talk to my hubby and confess everything. Life is much better when it's not full of deception, guilt and shame. :)

19. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

BarbW,

Reading your original post before reading what you just posted my me hard. Since I am where I am now with the intimate things hard is ok. The woman I love now LM has allowed me up til now to be so intimate with clit and vagina.

I was hardly ever allowed to suck hard or stick fingers in the former wife, tried to find her spot and did but it was off limits. But LM loves or loved for now, when I put two or three fingers in her and stroke her Gspot.

Love feeling the tips of my fingers stroking the rough spot and sucking her mound into my mouth and licking her clit. Nothing like hearing her start to come and the way her body starts to moves closer to increase her pleasure. To top it off is the way her fluid starts to flow as she cums… It as if I am having her orgasm!

Twice I was allowed to completely fist her. My whole hand was inside of her, wow.

And she loves how my curve hits her G. And I feel it too. Up until her never really thought about where it rubs.

#19 CurvedUp, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the boner notification.

I've been fisted by my husband twice and it didn't really do much for my g-spot.