Holiday Themed Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Imjustme, Dec 19, 2011.

?

Do you have Holiday themed Fantasies?

1. YUP!

66.7%
  2. Naw, not my thing

33.3%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Imjustme

Imjustme New Member

Something that I have been thinking about lately. The concept of Christmas and how people also like to play the whole naughty and nice thing this time of year. ;)

Personally, I have some fantasies of the Grinch. I would love it if I had someone dress up in a Grinch-like attire and just coming in and just doing naughty things to me and me doing stuff back. :D such as stealing me or something. I even am thinking of writing a song about the Grinch, something like "Santa Baby" but of course with different lyrics.

I also would like to dress up as some she-grinch and have someone to just go "Oh Grinch baby, don't leave me out in the cold..."

So, the point of this thread is this, does anyone else like any Christmas or Holiday themed fantasies?

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I don't know if its a fantasy but my wife and I have this little plastic toy soldier decoration that we used to use during sex. I would make him explore her body, climb mountains go into caves. Lots of fun