Holding it in

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Redheart, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Redheart

Redheart New Member

So recently I purchased a butt plug (a b7 tango from doc johnson). I've been able to get it in fine the problem is that I'm having difficulty holding it in, as soon as I get it in I can feel it trying to get out again, is there anything I can do to secure it in place?

2. sensless

Gold Member

I've never tried a butt plug on myself. But what if you'd put tight panties on. Couldn't they keep it in place?

Just out of curiosity. Why exactly one uses a butt plug? Is it immediate pleasure, or is it like sort of an anus training thing?

3. Spark

Gold Member

It depends on what you're trying to do with it in. Wearing tight underwear will help, but that's not much use if you're not planning to have any on.

Only other suggestions I can think of are less lube or trying a different plug. Something that's wider toward the bottom should help it stay in. That way it's got to pass that point before it falls out.

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. Spark

Gold Member

For me now it's immediate pleasure. I've got no interest of being able to put bigger and bigger things in there, but I do like to feel full.

When I was first thinking of having anal sex it was probably a mixture of both. I enjoyed having the tip of a partner's finger inserted and it built up from there.

A basix butt plug was my very first sex toy and I experimented on my own, then showed the guy I was seeing when I could easily insert it. He played with it in me, then a couple of larger ones I got for a bit before he penetrated me for the first time. Now it's all fun!

sensless likes this.
  5. Redheart

Redheart New Member

I find it makes the climax better however tight panties isn't a strategy that appeals to me or available to me (given that I'm a guy).

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

They make a butt plug harness with cock ring. You should look into that.

phish, HotForHoney and CLE32793 like this.