[Ask a Guy] Hold my cock!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, Jun 1, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey Guys, question for you.
    Does your wife or SO like to hold your dick while you take a piss? We have a very open door policy in are house when it comes to shower, bathroom, changing, etc.. any time we are both in there, and I have to piss, she always grabs my dick and aimes it for me. She likes to point it all around in the bowl, and even gives a shake when done. I think she does it only because she knows how hard it is to piss when you have a hard on.lol.. She always tells me," you guys are so lucky you never have to wipe". She thinks its the coolest thing in the world lol..

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey funny you should mention that; yep my SO takes great delight in using my fire hose like that. After spraying around everything she flicks it, taps it then pulls it three times always saying more than that is wanking :)

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

LOL i thought mine was the only one!! she will actually stand in front of me and hold it between her legs and act like its hers!! She goes through all the motions too: "swaying while spraying" Shaking and even that last squat before i put it back in my pants. Then she will ship away giggling lol

4. biker061

Gold Member

well there's at least four ladies out there that like to do this. my wife likes to help my aim whenever the chance presents itself!

5. curiousny

curiousny New Member

my wife is the same way luvs to help out when ever she can, but it doesnt help when your hard and pissing upwards in the air lol