Ho was you'r halloween?.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jay the 1, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Hi, there, just wondering what most of ya'll did this halloween.I didnt do much, just the usal.Anyway's, did you give out candy?, go to a party?, etc.Oh and happy halloween, even if it is a bit late for it :eyes .
    P.S.Could someone make the title How was you'r halloween? i missed the w on the how:(.

#1 Jay the 1, Nov 2, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
  2. Thorn

Gold Member

Happy Halloween to you! :)

I was a hippie and so was Rose. We had the front yard decorated: Orange lights, cob webs, a crashed witch, and spooky sounds blasting out the window. We gave out candy to the kids and even the neighbors that don't have kids came to our door cuz they know we always do crazy things (not just Halloween) and dress up for the occasion. Then when the kids stopped coming around we went to our neighborhood bar with our hippie costumes on. The two female barkeeps were dressed as Bo Peep and a fairy. (HOT!) :phat They usually have to wear pants. Only one other customer had a costume on, he was Kid Rock with a 3 foot penis attached. :eek He walks in whips the penis up on the bar and says, "What do I have to do to get a beer?" :lol We had tons of fun!

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I hid.

4. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I took my kiddos & puppy trick or treating. Everyone gets a kick out of my dressed up puppy, she was a cowgirl. You don't think she's a bit spoiled do ya? :lol

5. Thorn

Gold Member

LOL! I use to do that on Halloween when I was single too.

[​IMG]

6. Thorn

Gold Member

OK, I got the halloween pics up online. This was Rose & Thorn the other night:

[​IMG]

7. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Nice costumes!

My Halloween consisted going to school and finding out I did really bad on a test :(
    I miss the days when I got dressed up and went out trick-or-treating or went out to a Halloween party.

8. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Don't we all :ugh .

9. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ho was your Halloween

Ours was good...went to a party the friday before Haween...my wife put all sorts of leaves and shrubs on herself so she was Bush...and I put a suit on and chains all over self and went as Cheney..the party was a good time. Oct.31st itself was busy, had about 200-250 trick or treaters...first Halloween in our new home so we didnt know what to expect. It was great having so many trick n treaters. our old home we didnt get nearly that number.

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Cheney/Bush - that's a riot eandvk! :lol

11. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

:lol A bush costume, that's new :D .But 200-250 trick or treaters :eek thats a lota candy and a lot more dentist bills christmas came early for dentists :lol .

12. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ho was your Halloween

Glad you guys think our costume was OK...As for the many trick or treaters, well, we just this past summer moved into our new home here and had no idea how many trick or treaters wed actually get, but living in a large residential area, we knew there would be many...so we were prepared...my wife had purchased an abundance of chocolates, lollipops,starbursts and so on and so on...we have plenty leftover even...now just keepin myself away from the excess candy!!! Theres the crisis....lol...As for the dental bills for the kids...well...Ive got 2 of my own kids to worry and control...and one is wearing braces already....so if any of you readers care to send a check to me to assist in the payments..LOL...pvt. message me for details...LOL..and then Ill start worrying about other parents dental bills...LOL

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Do what I do every year: only purchase candy that I do not care for. Granted, I may have a piece now and then, but I won't binge on it, no matter how much is left over. I still have some up in my cabinet. Give it to the little grandson when he comes over. That would never happen if it was something chocolate!

14. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ho was your Halloween

Great advice Rose...but honestly, I can control myself pretty well....plus I work out 6 days a week, so a snack now and then I do allow myself, kind of a reward for putting in all that grunt work in my weight room...lol...and I really only eat candy around Halloween , but truly if it ever becomes a binge thing, Ill heed your advice...sounds like real winning results to abstain from Halloween leftovers! Thanks:D

15. Trishxx

Trishxx New Member

It was probably the best halloween recently. Went to a club with a slew of my friends. I dressed up as a sexy yet classy school teacher. It was great because it is the total opposite of the real me. Playing semi conservative was fun. Went home alone though :( Was not interested in the dirty men looking for easy girls out there that night. Only went to dance with my girls.