hmm wierd situation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mazdamini, Mar 20, 2007.

1. mazdamini

mazdamini New Member

ok im having a bit of problems with the ol girlfriend we have been dating for a little over 6 months now. she seems to have alot of trust issues because every guy she has dated before has cheated on her. well heres my problem she tells me she trusts me and knows i would never cheat on her (which i wouldnt. never have never will) but, she gets kinda pissy and all weird acting if i go any where with a female or if one comes to my house. she says she doesnt trust other females but she trusts me.

Now the way i see things is it doesnt matter if i dont trust guys around her alsong as i trust her and know she would never do anything with them even if the guy tried something. so i guess what im getting at is how do i fix this situation that keeps coming up ?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

IF you love her, and want to commit to her........where on earth would you go with another female and why would another female be at your house?

3. mazdamini

mazdamini New Member

i do have female friends most of which i consider family and have helped me get through alot of rough times in my life. I could never see myself doing anything with them ever single or not. also the only reason i go anywhere with them is beacuse here lately my vehicle has been in the shop so i have been transportationless.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So your lover would know, cuz you would have asked her first, of course?!

5. mazdamini

mazdamini New Member

yes she would know about it before hand its not like im sneaking around doing it or trying to hide something. I ask her or tell her that one of my female friends are coming over or im going somewhere with them and she always says its ok she doesn't care. later on in the day when i talk to her is when she seems to devlope(sp?) a problem with it and begins to get all weird acting on me.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Have you made any commitments to Her
    and does She wear an engagement ring from you.
    if not I don't see what the problem is, Just because you date Her
    doesn't mean you owe her anything.

Hiker:sf

7. burton

burton New Member

well clearly they're seeing each other exclusively and they have moved past dating to a relationship and he says she has trust issues b/c other people have cheated on her.. so that there shows he has committed to not doing that since this is what she's worrying about.

8. Nettle

Nettle Member

I can understand that she is nervous of being cheated on again, it is going to take her some time to learn to trust again.

All you can do is show her you can be trusted, maybe she can meet with these female friends of yours? If she sees the way you interact with them, it might put her mind at rest. :)

9. burton

burton New Member

Well i guess i'm in a similar situation actually. i used to hook up with a coworker of mine, still friends, and my girlfriend is very jealous of her when she's with me.. even though i have no attraction to her anymore whatsoever. but i understand her.. it's an ex.. almost. and i once was under the influence of something.. and i was with her and a bunch of other kids from my work.. ALL of us.. about 8 hanging out doing what we so did.. and it was about 3 in the morning and i had nowhere to crash b/c everyone went home and i couldnt drive so i crashed on the couch in her house and left in the morning when i realized how mad my gf would be.. and she asked where iw ent last night after i was done hanging out with them.. and i stupidly lied and she found out.. now she gets all jealous and mad when she calls me to switch hours or something work related like that.. it sucks. she says she trusts me completely but just feels uncomfortable about her..