hmm tighter pussy

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Jan 28, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i was listening to an episode of love line and the brought up the idea that the more sex that a female has with diferent men and various sized dikcs the more loose it gets :eyes . i miss what they said, so is that true?
    and they were going to share the way that a woman can make that part of their body tighter :eek :drool ? i should of stayed in my car :mad.
    and if there is a way can some one also tell me how i could talk mhy girl into doing it without starting off a fight :yell :uhh: ?

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

okay apearently for a girl to get a tighter pussie she has to do kegel exercise. so how do u ask a women to do it without teeing her off. and how can you talk a shy girl into it.
    had to search the internet for the answer. apearently girls do it after they have a baby.

3. farmville_guy

farmville_guy New Member

You ladies correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that unless a woman has been with a guy with an unusually thick cock for a long time her pussy is not going to stretch because of how many guys with different sized cocks she has had sex with. I dated a girl for about a year and then broke up. We got back together about a month later in which time she had been having sex with a guy who she claims was about 9 inches and fairly thick ( a couple other girls have said the same about him) and she was no looser than when we dated the first time. I'm sure child birth has some bearing on tightness and I guess some girls are just not created as tight as others. I've always heard that even if a woman gets "loose" from being with a large guy that once she is not getting one so big anymore the muscles will tighten back. Do you ladies agree?

4. engfire

engfire New Member

Well if it's a pretty kitty you want or one that is tighter. Dr. Troy is great. She knows what needs to be done to give the wife or girlfriend a pretty kitty. one that is tighter and one that is multi orgasmic...http://www.cosmeticgyn.net/

5. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Most of the women I know use ben wa balls to help strengthen their kegal muscles and to help keep a tighter ta ta. They love them and recommend them to all women. Personally I have never used them but I do my kegal excersizes everyday!!!

6. voyager1

voyager1 New Member

you beat a women with a tight pussey its realy good feeling

7. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

I have heard heavier women actually have tighter pussies due to the fat. I wonder if this is true.

8. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

that would explain clinton's taste in women..

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
    [​IMG]

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

off topic; not sure if it was Dave Chappel or Chris Rock, who made the observation that the president of the U.S. is so powerful he is the only person on earth that can make a person famous just by having him/her suck his dick..