HJ in theater

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Just to get you guys in the mood ;) here is a new story instead of just telling.
    That could go in fantasies too, one I had wanted to experience.
    Invited a lady friend to the movies. Fast forward, sitting side by side of course,
    early in the movie she placed her hand on my thigh. I never expected that and got turned on.
    By luck I was wearing older loose underwear and IT was already pointing her way on the left when she did,
    so it took a few seconds for her to feel it grow close to her hand. Her initial reaction was to check it was what she thought it was and immediately remove it. I said I was sorry and thought she was going to leave but
    after a few seconds she said "it's okay, my fault" After that she started looking behind and I followed her gaze.
    Next thing she took her coat off and placed it on me, asking me to leave it there.
    I figured she didn't want to be distracted until she slipped her hand where it was the first time but
    the difference is she let her little finger stray and find me, make me hard again.

Her hand just rested there a bit (felt like too long) until she moved it on and squeezing it, looking at me.
    I just patted her hand over her coat, just sort of watching the movie.
    I thought this was it, just being groped, then she started giving squeezes on the head, and part of the shaft.
    Nice, naughty, fun, and to my surprised the tingle started and got better.
    Never thought it could happen but only that took me close to ejaculation LOL and I pulled her hand off.
    VERY close call! She asked if everything was okay and I nodded and she kept her hand to herself.

Unsure how she felt I decided to tell her why and she thought I was kidding.
    When I said NO her eyes were locked on mine, my face felt like a full blush, glad it was dark.
    Surprise, a short while later she started again. I knew what she was after so I slid my hips forward a few inches. She called me BAD in a whisper and asked if she was doing it good. I said she will know in a few minutes. She suppressed laugh and continued when it stopped.

Sure enough she made it happen and before that I just warned her, and asked not to stop.
    It was hard to keep quiet and keep my mouth closed (silent).
    Honestly not the best or strongest orgasm but it was nice and fun, a fantasy experienced.

When I was do ne things got ticklish and asked her to stop. That didn't help, she made me jump
    and she laughed again, then she squeezed the fabric to feel my semen through the pants.
    Leaning closer and whispered, asking if I was feeling better. "Oh yeah" I said.

Glad my coat was long enough to hide the wet spot at the end. What happened next is another story :)

johnnyangel694u and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Now..whats the est of the story!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Okay, I will get it finished.
    Kept busy in other ways these days, and first time I got to play with my snowblower this season.

4. Mb91

Gold Member

Love to hear the rest.