HIV & AIDS Signs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Wolf359, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Wolf359

Wolf359 New Member

I got a series of acne pimple like small bumps, some red, others white on my forehead and my right foot for days and a week. Can they be HIV and AIDS symptoms?

2. Kanto

Kanto Member

I don't think HIV/AIDS manifests any skin-related symptoms until later in development.

Might want to change your sheets and pillowcases. You may just have some bedbugs. Wash your washcloths, your socks, and your hand towels, etc.

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

That's good advice. It could be that, or any number of skin irritations.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

The cause could be as simple as an allergic reaction, but if an HIV test would put your mind at ease, then you should definitely go ahead and have that done. It's a good idea for all sexually active people to get an occasional STD work-up, actually.

More often than not, it's an easily remedied issue, so I wouldn't worry overly much.

ETA: I had an additional thought: Try popping a Benadryl the next time the rash appears. If it immediately subsides, you'll know you're experiencing an allergic reaction to something. (I hope, for your sake, it isn't bedbugs :ugh I've heard that they're the devil to get rid of. You might want to examine your sheets for small spots of dried blood, or wait until your room is pitch dark, then flip back the covers and shine a light on your bed. Those are the only methods of detecting them that I'm aware of.)

#4 Bluesy, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008