His.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by TeachMe1985, Sep 8, 2007.

1. TeachMe1985

TeachMe1985 New Member

My first literotica ever, inspired by a conversation with a truly amazing stranger. I was rather unsure if I should post this, but hopefully it will you will find it as stimulating as i do. Feedback is greatly appreciated! But please bear in mind... grammar and such was by far not my best subject. Thanks for reading!

A gentle hand travels up into the nape of my neck and threads playfully through the locks found there. His rich warm voice welcomes me with a soft groan as i burry myself in His arms.
    “hmm. Did you miss me, love?”
    i nod into His chest, breathing in the now familiar scent that is uniquely Him, which slowly melts a tension that I was previously unaware off. I relax into Him, head fuzzy with an odd sort of relief.
    “Speak up. I asked if you missed Me.”
    The corners of my lips pull up into a small smile at His slightly clipped tone. My voice almost catches in my throat as I answer Him but comes out sounding breathy instead. “I missed You very much.” I look up at Him, my arms wrapped firmly around Him. My adoration and gratitude displayed plainly on my face. To think what had originally started as what I thought would be one of those two week date-n-fucks, would end up being the most satisfying, intoxicating, and rewarding relationships I had ever had. I have my cake and eat it too. I am a kitty with a golden collar that is lapping up crème de la catnip and my satisfaction with the arrangement is obvious.
    He chuckles softly as He studies my face. His free hand grazes along my jawline, his thumb barely tracing the outline of my lips. I nuzzle his hand softly.
    “Any plans?” He asks, My tongue lightly flicks His thumb. I pull back, my grin meeting His, I blink innocently. “Plans?”
    His thumb presses down on my lower lip and it catches as His hand trails a slow path down my chin, throat, collarbone. The lock on my hair tightening slightly “hmm…Plans that could interfere with My plans, that is..”
    And just that small action changes the tone of my entire body, My pupils dilate, my breath quickens, heart beating loudly in my throat. I am so very much aware of every point His body is touching mine. My fists tighten, holding onto the soft folds of His clothing.
    “ I wouldn't dream of interfering with any plans You have” He can’t help but smile widely at my words, a lowly hum in His throat in complete approval. His hand trail down further, a single finger lining the contour of my breast. He turns my head slightly with a demanding tug on my hair, head back. His face draws closer, lips almost brush together as He whispers over warm, breezing breath
    “you wouldn't hm? I'd figure a girl like you wouldn't want to interfere. Tell me, love. What kind of girl are you exactly?
    The hum of His voice, and the touch of His finger lead a wave of lust through my body. I am breathless and immobilized. The ghost of His breath leaves my lips feeling dry. My tongue darts out to wet them. “I…” Suddenly unsure of my answer. “I am a girl to be used in whatever way you wish.”
    His eyes narrow at the sight of my tongue, My words only half pleasing. Hair and head held in His strong grasp, His hand firmly cups my breast. The sensation melting hotly to settle low on my pelvis. “Oh, and use you I will - but tell me, there's something a girl needs to be before having such pleasure, and being able to fully enjoy it too.. “ His grins is coy, His arrogance unhidden and more than obviously in half a jest, yet His voice remains balanced between promise and a threat.
    I feel off balance. I want Him. He has never asked this question before. “Yours?” I smile, hoping it is the correct answer. He smirks slightly in appreciation, and gives a curt nod in acceptance. “Yes, but that is not the answer I am looking for.” His fingers softly scrape against my aroused nipple, teasing, like the tone of His voice. “What are you? Surely, you don’t need Me to tell you?”
    A tiny flutter of panic flares in the pit of my stomach, and my smiles falters slightly. I add some wattage to it. “No, of course not.” I run my hand up His solid forearm and trap His hand between mine and my breast, forcing Him to cup me. Now caught been His solid grip in my hair and my hand keeping Him to me, I jokingly tease. “ A slut, any girl who wants who takes pleasure with You must be a slut.”
    He settles my almost nervous laughter with a soft kiss on my lips, and I relax into his grip once more. He draws back only slightly, his eyes bore into mine and with a small smile He says:
    “Yes. Good. That is exactly what you are. A slut.” I freeze, uncomfortable with the statement, and I look back at Him questioningly. Not giving an inch, His calculating gaze stares back at me, His hand burning through my shirt. He sharply closes the space between his thumb and pointer finger, effectively pinching the sensitive nub caught between them. The jolt of hot pleasure pain wrests a gasp from my throat, immediately adding fuel to the glowing embers of my desire.
    “So… tell Me. What are you?” He easily tilts my head back again, while giving my aching nipple a slight twist. I grasp His wrist, panting lightly, I tell Him what He wants to hear.
    “I’m a slut.”
    A fervent kiss is the reward of my admission. With a deep growl, He twists the hand holding His to the small of my back. He pulls me firmly into Him, crushing my soft curves against His torso, hips pressed together where lust grows in hardness. My blood pounds in my head. He leaves a wanting bite on my lower lip before He breaks the kiss.
    “and as a slut.. you shall be taken..” His possessive tone sends fire into my core. I drink Him in, my one free hand running over His back, sides and over His chest and finally to loop behind His neck. I grind myself into Him, aching for the feel of Him, I voice my need in one simple word. Yesss...
    The next kiss is rougher, He smothers my hissing with more passionate taking before slowly but surely pushing me down on my knees before Him. I am left gasping for air, looking up at Him, feeling my vulnerability. He leans over, hand still in my hair, His other hand brushes my cheek after coming up along my back. He looks down, keeping gazes transfixed as he speaks half in mock "hmm, let's see if this slut can make a choice.. tell me: one, two or three?"
    Slut. I shift my weight and I am instantly aware of the slickness building between my thighs. I am a slut. I flush with embarrassing eagerness. I cautiously break my gaze to glance down, mouth feeling achingly empty. Then back up at Him, lust clearly written all over my face. Not knowing what He has in store for me, i just pick one, anticipating. “One.”
    Eyes narrowed still, the grin growing wider. He chuckles lowly and filled with mischief “..then let's indeed start with one.” He places a single digit on my lower lip, compelling me to open my mouth for His entrance. His rough finger darts inside, caressing my tongue, giving me a small satisfaction. I feel as though He in touching a much more intimate place as He traces with wet finger over my lips, leaving them glistening.
    “I love a good slut.” He purrs as He deftly unbuttons His pants, and pulls out his proud, still growing hard member, already fully erect jumping before me. He holds the base as he brings it down slowly as if teasing with a treat, not yet touching my lips
    ” ..you know how to suck cock, right?” My eyes watch his jutting cock hungrily, i open my mouth in anticipation, I looks up at Him, like a bird waiting to be fed, eyes begging. With open mouth, I nod. “aahha.” He can't help but laugh softly at my eagerness, yet all too pleased with my display of patience at the same time. The crown slowly traces my lips before He speaks "then go ahead, love, let's see how well you use 'one' for my pleasure"
    He loosens the grip on my hair, but still holds it as if to remind that He may cause any interruption He'd wish, his voice turning warm and lewd "...go ahead.."
    I slowly touch my tongue to the head as He traces my lips, eagerly getting my first taste. With every millimeter of slack He gives me I move forward, Instead of attacking in my eagerness and need for Him, the moment He gives His permission, i restrain myself enough to tease. I stick out my tongue, mouth open to cradle His head, looking up at Him, my eyes wide, face flushed. I pause a second.
    He hums lowly, His lip bitten slightly in anticipation, Looking down He revels in the view I give Him, The presentation of the tease beautiful and arousing Him to no end. The rod jumps on my lips and tongue before He presses it back to the entrance of my face, a slight hint of moist trickling from the top "mmhhhmmm.." He murmurs in encouragement.
    His pleasure excites me in a way that shocks me a little. I slowly drag my tongue from underneath His cock, licking away the moisture gathered at the tip. Not sure if I am allowed to use my hands I dont. Using only my tongue i worship the warm shaft, slowly but eagerly rediscovering every inch of His velvety cock. I tilt my head back as far as He allows, to lick underside, still watching him, stimulating His frenulum expertly, I close my lips around that one spot and suck gently, Running my tongue up to the head, He moans freely as i take his member between my lips and suck eagerly. The welcoming warm wetness of my mouth again making Him jump. Slowly He removes his hand from the base of my skull with warning words.
    "..don't let go.. you're proving to be a good..” He lets out a slight moan ..such a good slut" His hips buck a bit towards me to meet my suckling with his shaft now pressed slightly deeper into my mouth.
    The force of my pleasure wrenches a soft moan from deep within my chest as He fills my mouth, His hand rests on the back of my head as my voice throbs over His shaft. I take His words to heart, literally not letting go. Breathing only through my nose, I create a vacuum around His cock, and sensuously slide up and down His shaft..His hips buck slightly at my ministrations, the fucking with my mouth closing to perfection. He keeps me tightly pinned on His rod as He slowly takes a few steps back and sets Himself back on the ready couch, the vaccuum making Him hard as steel, grinding in my mouth by my own bobbing. I half crawl, half scoot to keep up with Him as he backs up. My vacuum and awkward scamper forcing His cock to the back of my mouth, where it bumps against the back of my throat, with a slight gurgle I draw back a second, then consciously opening and relaxing my throat I sink down onto the shaft. He murmurs in rapture as He sits on the edge of the furniture.
    "hmm, just a little more and I'll let you ride that cock, slut, because only one of three perfect holes to use, isn't barely enough.." the hand in my hair tightens it's grip again, now pushing me deeper on his hardness "..go for it.."
    Leaning back into the couch He looks down at how His shaft slides deeper into my mouth. Reveling in the soft wetness and the sight of my lips enveloping him whole, He groans lowly as the top hits the back of my throat and slides downward in exquisite torture. He frees my face from hair and bites His lip before He speaks "want a ride?"
    Looking up at Him, I shift my weight from leg to leg, the movement causing some of my wetness to leak out from between my lips. I retreat a bit, but because He told me not to let go I swallow more of His cock, my throat convulsing around Him as I attempt to say something. ”mmhmm.mhmmm.”
    His hand under my chin, the other in my hair He pulls me up from His shaft, watching it slowly slip out and slap back against his abdomen in it's hardness.
    "Come then" He mouths as he starts to lead me upwards by my head. I slowly rise. Eyes sparkle and He grins "and turn.." then releases His grip on me so that I may crawl on top of him backwards.
    I giggle at His teasing command and slowly work my way up His body, my hands caressing Him from His shins, up His thighs, lightly running my fingernails just hard enough to leave thin red lines in their tracks. I lean back into Him playfully grinding my heart shaped ass on hard wet cock.
    He groans His approval, relishing the tease, his voice crackling. His hands reach for my hips and lead me higher upon him. He gladly lets me have this fleeting moment of control, His hardness pulsating in the crack of my cheeks as he encouragingly speaks "there you go, you horny slut, come and take it"
    I arch forward sliding my slick sex over his jutting hardness, i reach between my legs and gently guide His rod over my wet slit. I shudder, torturing both herself and Him with this gesture. Slowly I part my lips with His cock, right away moisture leaks down making His member slick in her hands. I teasingly slide it over my drenched pussy hole and it clenches in need.
    His fingers dig in the skin of my hips, hands clasping me firmly as He shocks in expectation of the moment, hips bucking up to push his cock into you, slickened by the gushing wine. His eyes close a moment to revel in the sensation before looking down again to see his shaft held by my slender hand slip between my lips. Jumping in anticipation His rod shocks ready in my grip.
    I slowly guide Him into my fuck hole, His member searing my insides, I moan in satisfaction as my pussy stretches to accommodate His cock. The familiar pleasure pain of first entry doesn’t stop me until He is buried down to the hilt.
    Slowly I slide back up His shaft, clenching my muscles around Him. I lean forward, and slide back, down, my eyes closed and a sort of mewling sounds low in my throat. His hands shift to my ass as I bend over, the tension in His hard cock pressing up hard with each time I drive back onto the impalement. He spreads my cheeks, a thumb on my little ring massaging it in circles. The wetness dripping down along His shaft He meets my every slow thrust with a bucking of His hips grinding deeply into me, creating a delicious friction along my walls, He splits me open by my own sure going down on him. Moaning in pure rapture He watches Himself disappear into me, groaning "gods yes.. that's my horny little slut"
    His words make me lose all inhibition.
    ” Yes!" I gasp "I’m a slut." His grinding driving me feverishly wild, I reach between my legs and slide two slender fingers over my slick split slit, easily finding the swollen button of my need. I pound back onto His cock, struggling for balance and rotating my hips maximizing impact. Each thrust coming with a word and punctuated by the sound of lubricated flesh on flesh:
    "Your.” Thwack. “Horny” Thwack. “Little”, Thwack. “SLUT!"
    He groans wildly at my statement. He keeps His hands on my hips, steadying me and guiding me onto His pole as He meets each thrust. I am nearly out of my mind, nearing the cliff of climax, but I cant seem to fall just yet. Instead intense waves of pleasure so sharp they should have been pain, bring me higher and higher. Then the sharp sting of His palm connecting with the meat of my buttocks leaves me teetering on the edge.
    “such a great one too!" He gasps as He instinctively stirs and rolls with the writhing of my body, the thrusts only growing wilder and harder. A second blow rains down on my ass as I push back into him, a third, a fourth.
    He makes me lose all control.
    The hot pain on my ass clarifies my pleasure and I finally fall, my hands searching for anything to hold onto. My pussy contracts on His cock as the white-hot heat of my orgasm begins to rip through my body.
    “Kevin!” I scream His name, my vision blurred, as He pushes me down this rollercoaster of sensation.
    The sound of His name falling from my lips in ecstasy is like a damn breaking, making Him slam His head back, body bucking and shocking against and inside me. Long hot strings of His seed spurt into me, mixing with the wine of my cunt. He growls loudly, crying out in euphoria as He keeps shoving His hard shaft up my tight, milking fuck hole, drenching me from the inside out with the cum that is flowing so richly from Him. My legs begin to shake, I am blind to the world as I desperately try to remain standing, my cunt drinking down His nectar, overflowing with it, and my body twitching with the shock of letting go.
    He reaches forward, hands slipping to my front and roughly pulls me back onto Him, cock hard but still inside of me, taking in the sensations of the flowing juices. I collapse into his body, pussy still pulsating from orgasm aftershock. He hums in pure delight, panting, grabbing me tightly to Him as he rains kisses down my neck. “mhhh, that, my little slut, was…” He bites the tender flesh of my neck, making me arch into him, sliding over the slickness of O/our sex. “ ..delicious.”
    He hums musingly underneath my body, His hands travelling over my responsive form. I reach an arm to wrap behind His head to guide Him down to a sensual kiss, my entire body humming with satisfaction.
    As O/our lips part He wiggles a bit under me, then slightly bounces me up on his impalement, making me gasp with the stimulation of my achingly sensitive pussy. He grins widely and He brands me teasingly:
    “Slut.”
    I laugh. No longer uncomfortable being called so. “Yeah, but I’m your slut.”
    “Damn right you are.”

2. charged

charged New Member

Good one Teachme.....enjoyed it.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well written, if you are the one that wrote it. These bold words in the following quotes are a dead giveaway that this story has been rewritten, I think.

"Slowly I part my lips with His cock, right away moisture leaks down making His member slick in her hands. I teasingly slide it over my drenched pussy hole and it clenches in need."

"His fingers dig in the skin of my hips, hands clasping me firmly as He shocks in expectation of the moment, hips bucking up to push his cock into you,"

4. TeachMe1985

TeachMe1985 New Member

Rewritten

I suppose one could say the story has been rewritten. As i mentioned before the story is based upon a conversation. I took some key aspects of that script and used them to build upon and create a fuller fantasy for myself. Please dont mistake my poor editing skills for plagiarism.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am a big fan of using cyber sex sessions as the spark that lights the fire for an erotic story that I can post here, so I understand your line of thinking.

Didn't mean to sound like a bitch, but sometimes people post stories here that they haven't written and don't always give credit where credit is due. ;)

I loved your story, btw, that is the sort of fantasy I find myself having quite often. To be taken by a man that controls me completely, and so desperately wanting to please him........mmmmmmmmmmm! That's good fantasizing!

6. TeachMe1985

TeachMe1985 New Member

Thanks! It was actually your story "The Rest Stop" that inspired me to write my own and post! Your work tends to leave me squirming in my seat! As for sounding like a bitch... Please, i completely understand, plagiarism sucks, and I very much appreciate that you were defending the integrity of this site. So applause to you for standing up... and for noticing these mistakes. Ive read it through several times and did not catch them!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm honored that I have inspired you and have made you "squirm". Keep on writing, but not too much, I don't want you to steal ALL of my limelight. ;)