His turn

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Zazzles, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Written by Mrs Zazzles, please let us know what you think. All feedback is appreciated.

He loves me being kinky. He is the one usually tying me up and pleasuring me while I am stuck there unable to do anything being helplessly squirming in an orgasm. But today, it's his turn. I put on my corset which is bright red and includes a frilly g-string to cradle my bum. He walks in from work and goes into the bedroom as I follow him he hasn't noticed me yet. He turns around dressed in his suit and I push him to the bed as I ravage his clothing so he only in his underwear. He is shocked but aroused as I become dominant with him. I climb on top of his athletic body and start kissing him passionately as our tongues dance with each other's. He runs his hands down my side and to my ass as he tucks his thumbs into the top of my g-string. I push back so he can no longer reach my ass and start kissing my way down his neck and towards his chest. I reach under the bed and pull out our blindfold, as he smiles I place it over his eyes. I continue to kiss down his body to his underwear, where it is very obvious he is excited. His cock is hanging out of the top of his underwear exposing a few inches of his shaft and his nob, such a sexy view. I slowly pull down his underwear exposing his beautiful manhood. It is a huge turn on seeing my man with a massive erection and at this point I reach under the bed. I pull out four of his work ties and tie his hands to either side of the bed as I sit on his chest rubbing myself on him up and down as if I was riding his cock. I slowly push myself back down until I feel his cock poking on my bum and I spin around into the reverse cowgirl position lean forward and tie his legs apart. He is turned on and smiling very much, I get off the bed and watch him for a bit. His cock is as hard as a rock waiting for me to play with it. I take off my corset but the gstring remains on and is soaked at the front as I am soo excited to play with my man while I am in charge. I don't hesitate and I grab his shaft, spit on it slowly and then proceed to grip around it with my mouth. I can feel as soon as I do this his hands tighten on the ties and his abs clench together. I try and go as far down on his cock as I can until I gag and can't get anymore in. I decide I better give him something to do. I saddle him sitting on his stomach and then moving my ass back and placing my wet groin over his mouth as he immediately starts to lick and taste my juices. I it feels amazing but I know it's a tease as I still have my gstring on but I continue to sucking his amazing cock. I feel as if it's time he should have a taste of my pussy so I stand up and push down my gstring unveiling my wet pussy and I squat down over his face once again and he licks over my asshole and to my pussy trying to fit as much of his tongue in there as he can. It feels amazing and I start to tease my ass as he licks my pussy. I move forward and grab his cock and slowly enter it into my pussy. As I begin to sit down I feel how wet we both are down there and I get half way and then sit down really fast the rest of the way. Once I'm on the bottom I moan as he is soo big and hard in me it feels amazing. I know he won't take long to finish as we have already been going for a while and he is extremely turned on by being tied up. I ride his cock in reverse cowgirl and reach down and start playing with his balls as he moans. I lean forward really spreading my ass as I go slowly up and down on his dick I start feeling myself getting close to Cumming. I go back down into 69 I know he loves it. He is licking me all over and I'm building up to orgasm as I sucking his cock and moan on it. I move from his cock and focus on his balls. Putting one in my mouth at a time I can hear him struggling to not finish. He once again licks over my asshole and it feels amazing and I start to release cum from my pussy which he loves the taste of and keeps going. I put his cock back in my mouth and sucking like crazy. Swirling my tongue around his head I feel him about to unload. I can't take anymore and start to orgasm and my body is shaking everywhere as I continue to suck his cock until I feel him pumping cum into my mouth and I spit it back over his cock. He is still licking me out and I am becoming crippled with please as I grab the bottom of his shaft and feel his cum start to run down his cock and over my hand. We are both finished. I turn around and give him another amazing kiss on his lips and then remove his blindfold. I then give him a show ;)

By Mrs Zazzles

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Wow..You can make a movie out of that story!!

petergozinya likes this.
  3. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Is it too long :/

4. G987

Gold Member

I liked it :)

5. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou very much :)

G987 likes this.
  6. BigRedMatt

Gold Member

fantastic

Zazzles likes this.
  7. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou :)

8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

It was a great story!

9. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou soo much :)

10. arugula

Gold Member

I love hearing the female perspective! Very aroused now...what to do, what to do???

Zazzles likes this.
  11. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou :)

12. BigMur

Gold Member

omg Mrs. Z, that was incredible. If only I was there to watch you...:)

13. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Hehe thankyou, maybe one day ;)

14. fairlthick

Gold Member

Very sexy story.:);)

15. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Appreciated, thank you :)

fairlthick likes this.
  16. da_rk

Gold Member