His shaft is more sensitive?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by LA_20, May 13, 2007.

1. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Last night my SO and I were snuggling after some fun and I was asking him random questions and then testing out the answers. When I asked him about the sensitivity of his head I expected a 8 or 9 out of 10 but instead he said "around a 4, the head is definately over-rated" he also said that his shaft was much more sensitive (a definate 10). I'm curious about anyone else who has experienced this, I'm sure its not that rare but I definately hear a lot more about the head then I do the shaft. Second question, now that I know he enjoys shaft stimulation, any tips on how to incorporate this into a blowjob? I can almost deep throat him but I cannot take him that deep and provide the speed he needs to finish.... advice?

2. crayola

crayola New Member

I've always thought the shaft was more important than the head. The head can be super sensitive when stimulated right, but most orgasms come from shaft stimulation.

A sensitive head is overrated. Think of how sensitive your eyeball is. Yes, it's quite sensitive, but not always the most pleasing sensation.

3. burton

burton New Member

i feel the opposite

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm the opposite too. Actually just below the head on underside is most sensitive for me. That's the spot that I've always masturbated on.

On the shaft I like the feeling of being enclosed or wrapped which is why I've always liked a hand on lower end of the shaft during a bj. The hand on shaft jerks up and down a little which adds to the overall sensation. A 2nd hand cupping balls also gives a nice wrapped feeling too.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I love the feel of my shaft being played with, but very much enjoy the feel of my foreskin rubing agaisnt the underside and all over the head of my penis.
    when im masturbating i can orgasm from just shaft stimulation, but i do tend to cum more when i tease the head and underside .

6. equinox

equinox New Member

The underside of the shaft right next to the head is also most sensitive for me. The head isn't very sensitive at all.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

When my g/f gives me a handjob and plays with my head it feels amazing.. when I am inside her, the sensation on my head feels amazing. In fact, sometimes I only put the head inside of her to tease her and because it feels so good.

Yet, when she is giving me a bj, I can't feel her tongue when it is on my head. If she is laying across my body giving me a bj, and I can't see my dick, I have barely a clue when she is licking my head.

You would think it would feel great, but I barely feel a tingle.

Its always been that way for me, however.

If she sucks on the head though, then it is heaven.

8. igor

Gold Member

I agree with this. I'd say both are sensitive but in very different ways. At times head stimulation (especially if dry) can even be painful. "Head action" can get me going but it takes shaft action to build up the pressure to achieve orgasm.

For oral try keeping your tongue under the shaft and use lots of forwards/backwards tongue motion, keeping the lips in one place. Then kind of "swirl" the tongue from side to side too, keeping it underneath the shaft.

9. nnnnn

nnnnn New Member

shaft>head

10. hrddck

hrddck New Member

Circumsized ppl will have a not very sensitive head while an un-circumsized head will be more sensitive

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

behind the balls, and the shaft are pretty sentive.

12. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

This must be true. I've watched videos with my g/f of uncircumcised guys masturbating. I found it remarkable that they barely stroked their shaft and used only two fingers and the thumb to move the foreskin back and forth over the head.

I get a much more pleasure out of the full length of my shaft

13. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

yeah that is totally true i hate it when a girl is too rough with my penis and i just use a couple of finger and go pretty slow.

14. igor

Gold Member

That's the way I usually masturbate, and I am circumsized. Obviously there is no foreskin to move over the head in my case but the 2 fingers & thumb technique feels really good to me.