His balls "don't know how to play" ??

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Benni, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Benni

Benni Member

I've been having a long distance relationship with a great guy for 3 months. We have not met but will in April. We have a lot of cybersex each week -- new to me but loving it!!

During a cybersex conversation, I was "fondling his balls" -- when we were finished, he said 'don't worry about paying attention to my balls, they don't know how to play.' I asked him to explain and he said he gets no satisfaction from having his balls handled or sucked.

Any other guys like that? I've never heard of this before.

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Yeah my boyfriend is kinda like this.He says it feels nice when I massage his balls,but that it just doesn't feel sexual at all.
    My other boyfriends really liked it,so this is my first time with someone who hasn't.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've had a few guys that didn't like their balls touched at all. They were really sensitive and said that it didn't feel good at all.

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Husband is that way. Bit sad cuz i like playing w them. Sigh.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well I looove my balls played with.
    Everything is good bar squeezing them.
    Licking or sucking is best but gentle finger or nail play works well :D

6. Andrea

Andrea New Member

I really have always loved my balls being licked and taken completely in the mouth. In fact, it drives me crazy. I love to be tongued in that area just beneath the balls and above my anus too. Oh and of course my anus as well hahaha :)

7. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I like the fondeling but not the sucking. Hurts to much when they get sucked on.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

The truth is, women don't have nads, so while they may be turned on by them, they don't have anything to compare the possible sensations with, unlike the rest of the common spots of sexual stimuli. I will attempt to take some of the mystery out of this.

One of the most important factors is testicular tightness. This has more to do with penis type, than with how his balls appear to hang. Shower's have the least internal tension, while grower's have the most. A man who is 2-3" soft and grows to 5-6", will have less internal tension on his oysters than a man who is 2-3" flaccid, but goes to a ripping 7.5-8.5 hard. So, if your guy is a grower, handle his balls with extreme care when attempting to learn his comfort level.

Comfort level varies greatly. Some men can tolerate their nuts
    being handled somewhat roughly, while others find more than a gentle licking or touching uncomfortable. It can range anywhere between the two. With this in mind, proceed with caution and pay attention to his reactions.

Another thing to consider, is his nut sack is not laden with sensitive nerve endings. While some men are sensitive and enjoy licking and touching, others it really does nothing for them.

This is how all this effects me personally. I am an extreme grower. My flaccid cock is maybe 3" at most and not very thick. But, when hard, I get to be about 8" long and on the thick side. Expanding this much pulls on the testicles inside my sack. While I enjoy my balls being gently fondled, licked and kissed, many women like to suck on a man's balls and I find this uncomfortable, to painful.

One other thing is that many men have had their boys mishandled and are reluctant to have any ball play because they are afraid of discomfort or pain.

Remember that every man is different. While you may find this essay helpful, you will have to discover the right level, if you enjoy ball play.

xx

9. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Interesting Cappy...
    Doesn't sound too different to me then breasts though.
    Some women like them played with and sucked on,others get nothing out of it,
    and some do find it uncomfortable.For instance,just because you have large breasts doesn't always mean you like them fondled or messed with,while a smaller breasted woman may find it very pleasurable.
    All men and women are very different,no two are the same!

10. Benni

Benni Member

Thanks for all the replies!! Now I don't think he's so 'weird' about it! :)

11. octavius

Gold Member

I don't believe him :D Maybe he's had a bad experience in the past but I think he needs to give it another shot.

12. Benni

Benni Member

Could be. I was thinking maybe his past lovers didn't know what they were doing -- he hasn't had ME 'play' with them, I might surprise him. :D

13. Sadden

Sadden New Member

I'm not a fan of having mine played with. I can tolerate it but not a turn on. The GF sure likes doing it to me though

14. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I haven't heard of many men like this....like when I'm giving one of my (amazing) blow jobs, the always like it when I lick and suck them soooo.....

15. donk730

donk730 Member

OOOOOOOh love my balls fondled, wouldn't be sex without it, I even fondle them when I masturbate!!!!!!!!!!