Hips

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by XXXdragon, Jun 9, 2011.

1. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

Ok i this is something that is almost never talked about nor is there even a small section of pron devoted to it; but i am insanely attracted to womens hips. most ppl i tell this too look at me like im crazy and i dont really understand why. i find it very attractive to see a woman who has a nice sloping waist and then a nice big curve outward. now to me this has nothing to do with a womans butt and dont get me wrong i like asses as much as the next guy; but to me if a girl that has a completely flat butt and nice wide shapely hips is standing next to another girl with thin hips and a nice round butt, im drooling over the former.

Im not exactly sure when this started; but i first noticed it when i was dating this girl who coincidentally had the aformentioned body type. she was showing me a martial arts technique that involved me putting my hands on her hips and i was so turned on by it it was just as much of a turn on as if i had grouped her boobs or ass; but she didnt really care because it wasnt a "good" part. needless to say i couldnt wait to get back home to enjoy my brief moment of victory. ever since ive loved em.

am i alone in this? seriously noone ever talks about it and i feel like im the only one who likes this since i get weird looks if i bring it up.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'm pretty sure this is actually extremely common. it's all part of a woman's curves and shape. who doesn't love that?

3. KagamiD

KagamiD New Member

Coke bottle figure is where it's at. I don't really like broom sticks with balloons taped to them.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

There is an evolutionary preference for women having wide hips.........successful childbirth.
    Like big boobs suggesting good baby feeding potential.

XXXdragon you are not alone; not a rare "fetish" at all imho.

5. Trond

Gold Member

Yes, most guys like it almost instinctively (or "actually instinctively" depending on whom you ask:)) .

I think this is where the fashion industry messes with women's preferences: for many (most?) guys, the catwalk fashion models are just too skinny and straight-looking. You can say what you like about Playboy (if you say too much silicone, I can agree though), but their more natural models look healthier than fashion models in my eyes at least. The website DOMAI has some nice photos for guys who just enjoy looking at natural women, and although some of them are skinny, the fashion model look is not predominant (and yes, I am fast becoming a dirty old man).

Sorry for all the parentheses (I like parentheses :p)

6. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

its ok (i like parentheses too). i understand everyones point; but ive never heard anyone actually say damn that girl has some nice hips. its either nice ass or boobs. glad to know im not alone though.

7. Near

Near New Member

I love looking at women's hips. I also love to touch them. We have the same fetish, man. Although there are times when I'm more inclined on the boobies. :)

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

There is the "waist-hip ratio" statistic (waist circumference divided by hip circumference), and some studies suggest that the most attractive "curvy" figure that attracts men is when the ratio is around .7 . Studies have also show that it is a good indicator of health and fertility ("pear shaped" bodies seem to carry less health risk that "apple shaped", particularly as one gets older).

9. sinner

sinner New Member

I like holding her hips and pulling her to me as I thrust. So I guess you can put me in the yes I like hips category.

10. Gearhead

Gold Member

i dont know how i missed this but hips are amazing

11. duplicitous

duplicitous New Member

yes! this is one of things i love about skinny girls...not saying anorexic...bigger girls make up for by having great curves and generally larger boobs. But grabbing a fit skinny girl by the hips....sexy

especially if they wear low cut jeans and the top oh the hips poke out of the top a little... subtle and drives me into a sexual frenzy

12. wrf450

wrf450 New Member

That whole area of a women's body is sexy to me. The hips and the tummy in between is a real turn on caressing and kissing the hips and tummy get things started.