High libido. Curse or blessing?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

For the most part it's great being horny a majority of the time, but there have been times when I've wished I could focus on something else besides getting off long enough to get some work done. My sex drive is very distracting at times. I have found myself stopping a task to go finger-off a quickie just so I could be more productive when I went back to work.

Having a high libido can be quite frustrating if you are paired with someone that has a normal or low libido. I know this from personal experience. The frustration led me to be a total bitch for large chunks of time until I found an outlet for sexuality via cybering.

Interestingly enough, when I started to cyber it had the unexpected benefit of jump starting my husband's libido. He's keen on details of my virtual sexcapades and after I tell about a session he usually wants to fuck my brains out. :dgrin

My husband has told me that he doesn't mind me fooling around online because he knows he's the only one that gets to have me in bed with him each night. He knows what a rare gem he has for a wife and lets me know it. I just love him for that, I really do. :)

So, those of you with high libidos, has it been a curse or a blessing to you?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

The way I see it, it's a blessing if your libidos are somewhat equal, but when it's one-sided, it can really be a curse. I've got a rampant libido, my wife doesn't. We used to be equally matched, but I just have a drive that can't be quenched. I too find it hard to be productive. I'm distracted all the time. I have to go rub one out quickly to get my mind back on more important matters.

I love my libido, but I curse it at the same time. :lol:

3. igor

Gold Member

I envy couples that are pretty evenly matched. I wonder how often that really happens. For a number of years the wife's libido has been as close to zero as you can get. Only recently, realizing that our relationship was in jeopardy because of no sex has she come around to engaging in sex again - and once into it, she does enjoy it. So yeah - when things are not going well, one must take things into one's own hands.

4. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Ive had to belt the ears off it plenty of times to be able to focus..!!
    Lucky for me though the GF has a very similar sex drive to me.

5. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

I would say blessing. There aren`t to many things more enjoyable or pleasurable than sex...:) Even if the libido`s don`t match, as you and others have found there are outlets for that...:D

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Most of us dream of girls with this type of drive!

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Mostly I would say it's a blessing but when I've been in situations where I couldn't get relief it's a definite curse.