hiding birth control

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by idk, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idk

idk New Member

anyone have any good ways of keeping birth control out of the sight of parents, my girlfriend just got on it but her parents are crazy and im scared we arnt going to hide it good enough, she has to take it everyday so its gona be hard to keep it in her house but its gona be hard for me to give it to her everyday. what could we do?

2. idk

idk New Member

also we are still in school so what time would be best to take it at

3. Jayce

Gold Member

I don't know if it'll help but I used to hide condoms in my printer ink cartiage boxes. Worked out great considering my parents printer was a completely different brand and they had no reason to suspect anything... but I even kept the printer ink boxes hidden, so it was hard enough for them to come across them.

Why can't she just keep the pills in her underwear drawer? I mean I know some moms and daughters share shirts and stuff sometimes but I think it'd be safe shoved in the far corner underneath all of her undies.

edit - Depends. My former gf (we're both on our way to working things out) is taking her pills in the evening. Reason is, is some days she has classes at 8, sometimes noon, sometimes 10, then on weekends sometimes she'll sleep till 1 pm or have to get up at 6 am. So since it always varies, she just decided to take it in the evening. I think her time of choice is 9 or 10 pm. Not sure though.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Does she carry a purse? Most parents respect the boundaries of a person's purse.

I'm assuming she's at least 18. Is she not ready to stand up to her parents? How long have the two of you been dating?

5. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

all depends on how invasive her parents are into her privacy...usually hiding things frm parents only works if you have a degree of provacy and usually putting it somewhere where they wouldn't think to look...Not to mention if you're both big and bad enough to have sex, one would hope she has the sexual maturity to face her p[arents and say hey atleast I'm being smart abou tit..

6. Jayce

Gold Member

I don't know. I've been in the position where the girl was more than mature enough to have sex and take charge of protection however her parents (mother in particular) wouldn't let her guard down. She would of done anything in her power to make sure her daughter wasn't getting down and dirty. It would of just created a nightmare. So we kept it a secret, played it safe, and kept the peace in the family.

Some situations are different than others.

7. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Provided she is at least 18 there is very little her parents can do and granted they might get upset. All parents get upset about many different issues. In my honest opinion she can try to hide them but at some point they will find them. If she is old enough to get birth control on her own then she is also old enough to take a stand with her parents. In my honest opinion this is one of those situations where parents need to let go and she needs to define herself. Meaning she continues like nothing has happened and once confronted by her parents, let them know she is the one (not you) that made the decision to go on birth control. Furthermore she needs to let them know that she made an adult decision and is ready to accept the consequences. Otherwise she will not be able to seperate herself from her parents and worry about every decision she makes. This will in turn impact your relationship with her.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

These are very good ideas; however, I get the impression that her parents are extremely controlling. I also get the impression that there are no respected boundaries in her home. Even though the 'child' is over 18, breaking the ties is harder for some people.

The problem at hand is where to hide them - because they ARE making a wise, responsible choice to use BC. How about this:

Put the package in an envelope, and tape it under the bathroom sink. Make sure it's in the bathroom that your g/f uses daily, as this gives her the opportunity to retrieve the package, take a pill and put it back, without causing suspicion (i.e. "Why is Janie going in there all the time?"). Also, make sure it is not taped where it is visible (duh!) or where Mom would be cleaning and see it.

In the mean time, g/f DOES need to develop her adult intestinal fortitude - and role-play for the time when confronted about her sexuality. Being ready, with a calm, mature approach, will possibly help Mom & Dad let go a bit easier. Good luck!

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

One more idea, Does she ever take asperin or anything that she carries with her, If so put them in the asperin bottle.:sf

10. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

She's probably already gotten her perscription, but one thing she could try is a new birth controll called Nuvaring. It's a once-a-month thing, so she won't have to worry about taking the pills every day. (And it's just as effective as regular birth controll)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.