Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by LeLoli, Apr 7, 2007.

1. LeLoli

LeLoli New Member

hiii, I'm new, found you through a friend. You won't really find me posting pictures of my self naked or anything. (sorry innocent one here) I have no problem posting pictures of myself though!

I'm not afraid to admit I'm a virgin, I've been offered it many times, plenty of boyfriends to count and although it's sweet of them, It just wasn't my thing, I just like waiting for the right one. But I have had some sexual type experiences, but nothing too over the top.

But I hope you can all still welcome me anyway... I might be one of the younger ones here, basically joined to kind of get an idea of the whole sex thing, some solid advice, or who knows maybe even give some...you never know...

I tried putting an avatar on, but it wouldn't let me! it doesn't even give me that option, maybe you all can help me with that.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

We sure can welcome you and theres a few other 18 year olds here as well as you so you may have some compitioon on being the youngest here hehehe

But hope you enjoy looking around the forums ...

And a big warm welcome here to you

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to :sf! You'll need to wait a bit before you can use an avatar.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

5. pirouette

Gold Member

Don't worry about how much sexual experience you have or how old you are. :)
    This place would be pretty boring without the variety of members it has. Welcome.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

[mouse]Welcome to :sf![/mouse]