Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MordsithLove, Jul 24, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

A lil bout myself.
    -23y/o gal , 5'3" 110#. Im a petite lil gal, super mutt but mainly blk and japanese.
    -Been with my bf/fiance now for 8 yrs strong. Madly in love with each other (on a good day lol) Sex life is good.
    -I am a fan of the fantasy world. Dragons, swords, wizards, kings/queens, magic, etc. I play RPG's like WoW and LoL. LOVE the sword of truth series (notice my SN)
    -Not in college...need to get on that though, education is important at some point in life lol But yes I did graduate with a diploma with my senior class lol
    -Not a sex freak/kinky type. The mister and I have slightly rough/romantic kind of love making. Which I like. Not an anal gal, its very uncomfortable for me.

Why am I here?
    Well pretty simple. Im just an average girl with some curiosity in my sex life. Came here to read on others experiences and shared stories, with hopes of learning a bit of the ropes. The mister has jokingly asked of "what if" with another girl in our bed with us. (Not too sure yet, as I have insecurities to get over). Now I am slightly attracted to good looking gals, but I do not fantasize on sexual encounters, just a good make out/breast fondling is all I can really see myself doing. In my personal experience, Ive only kissed a gal (was my bff at the time)...blah blah blah lol

This is my first forum on the topic of sex. Hopefully Ive joined a good one with respectful members, we are all adults here right? lol

Im not sure if I should list my questions here or start a thread on it. Ill be lurking around for now until others ask of my questions to just be posted on my intro for now. These questions would consist of: FMF, Open Relationships, Long Term Relationships, Exploring with foreplay, and most likely more will arise.

Looking forward to meeting some educated members here that can guide me to a positive way of learning a few tricks for kicks
    :D

Mord'SithLove

2. CaptHammer

CaptHammer Member

Hello welcome to the forums

3. stephen

stephen Member

cool, will look for your posts, im a newbie too.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Awesome intro, good job. Got to love the geek girls XD Welcome to :sf