hi we are a couple looking for new ideas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rick_katy, Nov 20, 2011.

1. rick_katy

rick_katy New Member

hello!

we are Rick and Katy we are a young couple we have a great sex life we are just looking for new ideas so if anyone would like to share any with us we would be happy to read and reply :)

we have done most of the normal sex and we have started to turn towards bondage, anal and out door sex and some other things.
    we need ideas on how to get Katy less shy as shes weary about what other people might see us doing as we are considering going to a swinging club and also considering group sex

so thanks for reading our thread and please don't hesitate to throw your ideas at us :)

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to the forum :)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf.

To make things a little easier, each one of you may want to make a separate account.

4. Fred8inch

Fred8inch New Member

Welcome

5. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Blind folds are fun.... Blindfold your girlfriend and than you can do what ever you like to her. However try to surprise her. Be gentle not rough. Only because she will not be able to see whats coming. Maybe get a few new toys and use them when the blind fold is on. I'm not the answer and no way claim to be great in bed. I came her for the same reason and I have had some good ideas given to me from the very cool people on this site. They have worked. M wife does not know i do this. I'm not giving away my secrets. I think she will enjoy it more if she thinks its all my idea. Maybe a little dishonest but I think everyone has there little secrets. Marriage is all about truth but you still have a right to keep some things to your self. If she asked me I would tell her. She has not so now im her stud. I purchase a bullet vibrator because someone told me that they had one and loved it. Well I got one and I use it on my wife sometimes while I'm giving her oral. she loves it. I don't always break it out because she says I don't need it because my tongue is very talented. Again I think it has to do with how much you enjoy giving oral. My wife is very considerate and showers every time she wants me. I shower and shave every night just in case. I keep myself very clean. Thats a plus. you have to make each other taste good. Think about it. Go down on a pussy thats sweet is sweet. I'm sure its the same for girls. I trim my self so I'm not a harry beast. I trim my nails and file so I don't have my wife. I clip my toenails and am well groomed. Not sure but I think that helps. Could make for a good question.

6. rick_katy

rick_katy New Member

thanks everyone for your nice welcome to the site we will try blind folding great idea

7. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

8. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member