Hi To All

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Howie_t, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Hi,

I'm new here and just found this site and thought I would join it to see
    what I that I can learn from all of you men and ladies here.Also hope that I will find a couple friends here too.Kinda like a email pal whom I can feel free to talk to whenever the need arrive.
    That's all I have to say for now.
    Thanks,
    Howie_t

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to :sf Howie! :welcome

You don't need an email pal, we're all open and don't judge people on their sexual preferences. We're all opened minded and hear to expand on our sexual advertures. Don't be afraid to start a new topic or join in a new one. :)

3. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Thanks,
    You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that,Because I have been on other forums and have had some people be judging others and I was one of those members who got judged,so I no longer go on that forum any more. One of the things that I was judged on was because I like women sex scent and wetness alot as well as liking going down on them more than having intercourse sometimes and I have a thing about sniffing women panties whenever I am with them and we are having sex.I'm sorry,But these are one of my biggest turnon about a woman when we are together sexually.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

We had a recent thread come up on sniffing womens underwear. I can't find the thread right now, but it's around somewhere. But there was a good amount of open exchanges of ideas.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums Howie! I'm sure you will have a lot of good experiences on sexualforums.com.

Thorn :toast

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome, Howie.
    It's true, most people on here don't judge. It's probably cuz we all have some things that others might percieve as quirks, so we just let people talk. As long as its not illegal or something :tsktsk .
    And many men actually enjoy going down on women as much, if not more, than regular intercourse. Personally, I enjoy an oral orgasm most of all. Probably because my husband & I can make them last really long.
    Again, Welcome to SexualForums!

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Thanks Rose,

I love giving a woman oral.I like the ideal of them cumming in my mouth and seeing how they taste.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Howie,
    G'day from Down Under (pun as well)
    Yep me too, I like woman's scent.
    It is a very basic chemical sex signal common in the living world called pheromones.
    Add to that a perfume such as "Red Door" or "Poison" and I'm away.
    lbushwalker
    :)

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree with you 100% Rose.The best is as long as you want and as many as you want;) .

Welcome Howie.