Hi, newbie w/ a question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by R0ckhard, Jul 12, 2013.

1. R0ckhard

R0ckhard New Member

My wife has a fantasy of me having sex with another woman while she is watching, playing with herself, and possibly join in. She gets wet by thinking about it and would like to make it happen.

Have any you (guys/gals) done this before and what are the pros/cons?

Thanks,
    Tommy

2. minskminx

Gold Member

OK, I have to admit that I have done this (threesomes with couples) and I would not recommend it, especially from the point of view of the female wife or partner.

First of all, the man invariable pays most or all attention to the 'new' girl and the wife or partner gets almost ignored.

Secondly, it's one thing to imagine a situation and another for it to actually happen. I think generally the reaction is one of really an emotionally negative one.

Of course everyone is different and have different attitudes but this is my experience, which involves more than one occassion.

I know it is a boring answer but I must tell you the truth.

3. R0ckhard

R0ckhard New Member

Thanks for your input. You're right, fantasying is different than doing it - she won't know unless it happens, I guess. For me, I don't mind fucking another woman while she watches.

We have a friend that we could do it with, but I think it's not a good idea to have another friend involved. I rather have a stranger. Thoughts on this one?

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

you dont want it to be someone one or both of you know, especially the first time. that brings a whole different load of factors. i agree with mrsminx- the fantasy is different from the reality. you never know how either of you really will feel until it happens it could be awesome for both of you, it could be awesome for one and awkward and miserable for the other, it could be awkward for both. all out afterwards for any of the options either than the first, can be more than you are prepared to deal with or expect. this shouldnt be a spur of the moment thing- you guys should talk out all of your expectations and desires, agree on literally everything, and plan it out. it takes some of the fun and spontenaity out of it, yes, but remember- sex is an hour of fun, your marriage is the rest of your life.