Hi, newbie here! Just joined today

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Black_Magic83, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Hi everyone,

I have only just joined, just typed in sex forums in google and this came up! Excuse the pun!:lol

A little bit about me, I have been with my partner for over 2 years, found eachother online, he added me randomly on a social networking site, neither of us were looking for a relationship, I thought we would be the sort of friends that never actually meet. But we saw we had alot in common and fancied eachother like mad anyway! We are both 28, live in the UK. It is an interracial relationship (he is white, I am black). Our sex is very interesting to say the least, we have tried everything, slave and master (he calls me a dirty black b*tch and I call him a sexy white b*stard!), he also tells me to "Suck it for your freedom!", we have played cop and criminal :phat, teacher and pre-pubescent pupil, hooker and client, an adulterous couple etc. We have tried blindfolds, tying eachother up, used food, outdoor etc. We tried anal on accident once (it just slipped up in there, I had never done it with anyone before!). :lol:lol

Luckily, we are both highly sexed, we have sex about 6 times a week. We never get bored of eachother and we still fancy eachother like mad! I hope the sex does not wane because we both think that sex is very important in a relationship. I did make a hoke once "Right, we can only have sex once a week" He was like "Oh please no, and the colour drained from his face!" Maybe if it was the other way round, I am not sure if he would have noticed me skin tone change!! :p

I was first attracted to his eyes (green), he said he liked my figure and smile when we first saw each other online.

I was with an ex for 5 years and sex only occured once a week and that killed me! Even if I said "Let's try another position" He would say I was too freaky!

I do think about sex alot though. I tend to be on the road and if I see a couple I would wonder if and when they would have sex again or if they have just had it. I get turned on by what I see, not what I hear... I think I may have been wired incorrectly!! :p

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf

4. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!