[Couple] Hi! I'm Nina. I'm new to this so be gentle please... as I get more comfy, I'll loosen up :)

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Nina Tiza, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

WOW Nina, let me be first to welcome you... Hope you like it here and loosen up much more.

Nina Tiza likes this.
  3. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Please post lots more of you but please also join in the discussions. I'm sure you'll like

HotForHoney and Nina Tiza like this.
  4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

welcome to SF.

xx

Nina Tiza likes this.
  5. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

Thank you! Everyone is so nice. I am, believe it or not, shy. No one can believe it. I used to be much more flirty and outgoing when I was younger. Then as I got older, I felt like I should settle down, turn my hair gray, and knit while in a rocking chair. Then it hit me on my last birthday. I'm going to hold on to my sexuality for as long as I possibly can. So I did a complete make over physically and mentally as well. I refused to believe that just because I was older, didn't mean I couldn't still be sexy and play out my fantasies. This is the only life I have on this earth. So I'm going to live it and have no regrets when I go :) My husband completely loves my new look and attitude. I feel like my young self again :)

Doitagain and HotForHoney like this.
  6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

That's great to hear Nina.. No such beautiful lady should be refined from her sexuality. Love your attitude and glad that your husband loves it too

Nina Tiza likes this.
  7. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

I love romance. Sorry guys! (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) I'd rather have my neck kissed and sucked than being thrown up against a wall and banged hard. I love the thrill of having a crush on someone. I sound silly, I guess, but I was raised in a very strict Catholic home and went to Catholic school my whole life. Until I got wild :) and got kicked out of said school! I wasn't a loose girl, I was what the guys called, a tease. Not on purpose. I'd get curious and want to go as far as I could, but then I'd pull back because I was scared. Not being a tease. I was a virgin until I was 20. I absolutely adore foreplay and here's a secret that I"m almost ashamed to admit because I don't want anyone to think I'm weird. I don't want to offend anyone. I think dicks are ugly. I'm sorry. There's no other way to say it. I've never in my life seen a single one that turned me on. I've been with alot of men because I went wild in my 20s and 30s, but I was always careful, and never seen one. PLEASE don't promise me when I see yours it's going to change my mind, etc. etc. I was on FB for a while, but I had to get off because guys kept messaging me pics of their dicks. I want to see what YOU look like, not your dick. That's for later. Not a lot later, but at least a little later :) I love good healthy sex, on top, bottom side, oral, sometimes anal if I'm absolutely blitzed, I let my husband. I love to give him blow jobs, but I will NOT swallow. I don't like it. See? I guess in some ways you'd think I was boring, but my husband says he comes faster sometimes just watching me move and arch back. I moan and groan and scream and make noises that make him go crazy. I don't even know I'm doing it, I'm too lost in the moment. I love using my mouth for every thing. Sucking, kissing, biting (gently). He is my sexual twin. He loves for men to look at me. It turns him on. He's cool, but he's not stupid. He doesn't trust men around me, not even his friends. But on the internet, I can be as flirty as I want to be. He encourages it. Ok, babe, anything you say... :)

phish, Doitagain, oldkid and 2 others like this.
  8. teamster145

Gold Member

Love your photos. Very sexy and welcome!!!

Nina Tiza likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You don't seem boring at all (to me), Nina. Based off your brief back story that you put here you seem like a very interesting lady to have around. It will be interesting to see your impressions, opinions, and feedback on the forums. Welcome! :)

Nina Tiza likes this.
  10. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

Thank you so much for understanding! I promise I'm trying not to be a prude! :)

phish likes this.
  11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Being reserved (or a "prude") isn't an issue here - just gives us the fun of trying to get you relaxed enough and draw out your wild side. ;)

Nina Tiza likes this.
  12. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I've visited Venus before settling on Saturn, never been to Mars though:p
    Seriously, you don't sound silly or boring at all - all I hear is a very confident, sensual, sexy woman...
    You were a virgin until 20??? Ask my wife about that, she was a virgin when we met, she was 30!!!
    I don't blame you for not liking dicks - until you've seen mine:eek: - no, don't see it, there's nothing to like -

I think you are very "unboring"

Nina Tiza likes this.
  13. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Being "reserved" is not being "prude". You are too mature to get that

Nina Tiza likes this.
  14. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I want to tell my opinion but I am too "prude"

15. oldkid

Thanks for sharing and being so sensible. I find myself liking you already. Wish all the new members would give us as much.

Doitagain and Joys like this.
  16. oldkid

Nina... I am going to break one of my long standing rules on SF, and follow you based on what you have shared with us. I am an unapologetic romantic myself. Romancing takes a lot of words, but it's much more rewarding than throwing raw meat on the ground and hoping somebody will be in awe of it. flowers15.gif

17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to the forum!

18. 0neFat_TX_Cock

Gold Member

Well hello there. :D

19. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

I like that :) Kind of like over the clothes fore-play haha!

10_3XL likes this.
  20. Nina Tiza

Gold Member

Awwww!! You're so nice and FUNNY! ;You're wife sounds like a real lady :) Well, a lady in public, a wild cat in the bedroom, I'll bet! You sound pretty confident yourself, sweetheart :) I like you!

Joys likes this.