Hi, I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Gadget, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Gadget

Gadget New Member

Hi. Just a quick note to say Hi. Just registered.

My question is quite simple. My girlfirend wants to start trying more kinky foreplay. What she wants is to 'insert' food into her and then get me to fees it to her. We know that chocolate is a NO-GO and bananas may fall to bits...

Anyone got any idea?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

:welcome

Interesting! That does indeed sound kinky. I'm sure you already know this, but most foods are not really considered 'safe' sex toys. With that said, I'll see what I can do to help.

A banana should work. Leave the skin on, of course. :lol You can then have her suck off her juices before peeling it and eating it.

Cucumber works, but some have sharp little bumps that you want to be careful of. Ouch!

Just be careful to stay away from anything sugary, as they will likely cause a yeast infection. Have fun, and enjoy it!

3. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

My g/f and I have tried a cucumber before, and we were both a little dissapointed. Wasn't near as fun as we thought it would be (maybe we both were just a little to wierded out :p ). I would check out adamandeve.com. They have a great selection of kinky procucts. We have purchased quite a bit from there. (oh, my g/f's personal fav is called the "wascally wabbit")

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I can't think of any other foods suitable for that kind of use :eyes ...

But there are so many nice toys out there..
    If I may recommend, a toy like this is nice.. It has a suction cup at the base, and will stick to just about any smooth surface. It's a nice sized 6 x 1.75 inches, and flexible, but offers plenty of resitence. It has wonderful veining, and a curved tip to reach the gspot.
    I like mine in the shower, put on the lower part of the wall, I can get on all fours and take it doggy style, rocking forward and back against it, I can have it as hard/fast or soft/slow as I like, while I still have one hand free to play with my clit or breasts,.. and the best part is, this leaves his cock free for my mouth while I'm a rockin' .. :p Alot of bang for your buck there! lol
    Of course the ways you can use a toy like that are plenty, I could go on and on.. It's well worth the price. :brow

Good luck!

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I want to see pictures of that!!:drool :whoa :slong

Better yet, May I take the pictures?:lol

Back to the matters at hand. You would definately be better with using erotic toys instead of food. If you want to, you can use food to eat off of each other. Whip cream off of boobies or penis as example.

6. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

I completely forgot about that... Me and the g/f's had some good times with whip cream. :D

7. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

Hey.. Forget about all that other stuff ...

Go with .. STRAWBERRIES .. Yup!! .. STRAWBERRIES
    They work super .. two or three .. maybe 4 in .. then the over the mouth position .. and one by one they pop out slowly .. Kinky and waaay sexxxy fun to do!!

Those large purple concord grapes ... work great too
    But the small green grapes .. they tend to fall out too soon

BTW.. It's a awesome feeling having them in you!!!!!!!

Just wash all of it really good first .. :)

Sooo go with .. STRAWBERRIES .. Or .. Grapes