Hi, im new, and got a lot of question.. lol

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Attila, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attila

Attila New Member

hey, im new.. lol, and uh... ive NEVER been to a forum like this before, so its a bit weird and akward, but hey.... i wont find stuff out unless i ask huh.

im a 19 guy, and despite the fact that girls constantly like me, i am a VIRGIN.. (im not gay im just VERY shy with females..)

please bare with me, i know some of my questions are newbish.. but im still curious.

PENIS PUMPS
    ok, ive never used one, but my friends have, and they say that they got huge with it, and then after awhile it went back to normal.

what i dont understand is if you use it enough, why wouldnt it stay large? why would it automatically go back to its original size even though its capable of being huge?

if you have a 7 inch dick, and then use a pump to get it to 10 every week for a month or something, i just dont see how it will go back down to 6 again.

the only thing i can think of is that its because the blood isnt getting there to pump it full again..

CHOCOLATE
    is it true that chocolate makes you horny?

ORAL SEX
    if i do decide to go out with this chic im currently involved with, in your opinion, would oral sex once a day (me serving her) be too much or too little? i know that i probably wont be good at actual sex due to me not having the biggest dick in the world... lol, and also being new at it.. so this would be a way to make up for it.

DO WOMEN LIKE IT TOO?
    its seems to me from media and stuff that although females are horny, they dont like the actual act of sexual intercourse. just as an example i was watching a comedy show, where the husband said "no sex tonight, you deserve it" and just stuff like that. is this right? wrong? depends?

thanks.. i know its a lot, but i didnt want to just pop on the scene and make 5 threads...

attila

2. kbate

kbate New Member

First, spell check your posts. If your questions are difficult or impossible to read you won't get answers.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. There is also no need to say "I'm not gay," there is nothing wrong with being gay either.

Penis pumps, penis growth pills, penis stretching exercises and any penis growth drugs are bullshit. The only proven way to enlarge your penis is surgical enlargement. You can temporarily through trapping excess blood in the penis, increase its apparent size, but this increase will always be temporary. Excessive use of such devices can in fact cause damage to the blood vessels in the penis resulting in permanent impotency.

Chocolate, strawberries, alcohol, raw sugar, and many other foods can increase sexual desire. I have found no firm proof that any one food actually can cause a state of "horniness." Throughout history every culture has identified foods which increase libido, increase sexual ability and improve potency, every culture has also identified different foods, leading me to believe that it is largely bullshit.

Oral sex one time a day for a woman is far too little. I recommend highly that you consider performing oral sex upon her at least once every 2 hours for the first 6 months you are sexually active. Trust me. You shouldn't worry about your sexual ability, it will improve with practice and time, dick size is unimportant providing you have more than 3 inches.

Yes women like sex, although many do not have the sexual drive that young men have, many have stronger sex drives than men. Television is no place to gain sexual experience, it is all bullshit on television (that is why it is called comedy).

3. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

Hi Attila

Can't help you with the pump question. I don't understand the fascination with pumps anyway. Make good use of what you've got.

As for Chocolate my understanding is that it is the opposite. Chocolate doesn't make you horny, rather, I believe, it releases some chemical in the body which is just like having sex, so I suppose it calms the sexual urge. (I can't remember where I heard that, but I have heard it several times.)

I love giving oral to my partner. Me, I could easily go down on her three or four times a day. I think she would say that is a little much, but hey, we are all different. Personally I don't think that you should be looking at it as the "requirement" of oral once a day or it will just seem to be another chore that you need to perform (no pun intended). Be spontanious. If the mood hits you (and your partner is ready) then go for it and dive in.

4. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

I like your thinking kbate. :)

5. kbate

kbate New Member

shhhhhhhhh.... he might be listening....

6. Mystic

Mystic New Member

"Oral sex one time a day for a woman is far too little. I recommend highly that you consider performing oral sex upon her at least once every 2 hours for the first 6 months you are sexually active. Trust me. You shouldn't worry about your sexual ability, it will improve with practice and time, dick size is unimportant providing you have more than 3 inches. "

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7. Attila

Attila New Member

thank you all. that was what i was looking for.

8. blade

blade New Member

every girl is different...not every girl likes the same thing...be careful wit those penis pumps they can really mess u up...different things make different ppl horny its not just choclate. TV is bullshit......dont ever get anything off of it....this forum is just fine u learn lots of things

9. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

kbate, two hours at a time is more appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.