Hi from Vietnam!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by daver, Dec 23, 2010.

1. daver

daver New Member

Hi folks! I guess I'm overdue for a visit here: I just became a member this month, but I see that I'm already up to 40 posts.

If you've seen my posts, you may already be aware of my particular fetish, which is -- long posts! (Hmmm, a need for "long posts"... could that have some subliminal context? Might I be compensating for... er, well, let's not go there.)

I'm an American, but I currently live and do business in Vietnam. I was married in America, and got divorced 6 years ago. I'm single now and enjoying a monogamous relationship with a wonderful Vietnamese lady with whom I hope to tie the knot one day.

I've joined SF because, in the past few years, I've learned a lot more about sex, intimacy and relationships than I ever knew (or, perhaps, cared to know) in my "wild, impetuous youth". And, as with just about any other pursuit of knowledge, the more you learn, the more questions come up.

I've got one other thing to say, but the moderator suggested I say it in a different forum. It's an offer of free hand-painted portraits (oil on canvas) to a small number of qualifying people. Yes, portraits of you. No strings - but a couple of threads - attached. (Like, for instance, you have to be a woman.) Please see
    www.sexualforums.com/29247-my-offer-your-portrait-hand.html for a full description.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and getting some of those mysteries of life solved... only to raise more, deeper mysteries, of course.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Welcome to SF Dave.......:welcome

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Welcome Dave, glad to have you here !!

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hey welcome home...

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome. :D