Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by imisscali, Jul 12, 2012.

1. imisscali

imisscali New Member

Well I figured since I've commented on quite a few posts and made a couple of threads I might as well introduce myself and tell my story.

I am a born and raised California girl. I met my husband in 2003 by "accident" when I was online on one of my instant messengers when I got a random message from someone. We got to talking and exchanged pictures. He asked for my phone number, so I gave him my cell phone number (which I have NEVER done before, but something felt different from talking to him) and we talked for hours. He lived in Indiana and at the time I thought it was just going to be a friendship. A year goes by and he asks if he could come visit me. At the time I lived with my mom and she knew about him and she agreed he could come visit, after talking to his parents.

We had an emotional connection and we were going to find out if the physical connection was there and it was. A year later we got engaged and we did the long distant thing for 3 years before moving in together. We finally decided to move in together and after about 7 months things were getting tough living out in Cali so we decided to move to Indiana with his mom. I was pregnant at the time and the job opportunities were better here than in California.

In 2008 I gave birth to our son and 2 years later we finally saved up enough money to have our wedding. We've been married for almost 2 years and our sex life has changed so much since moving in together and the birth of our son. What brought me here was I had an initial concern about my husband and after reading the very helpful advice from people and exploring around, this feels like a great place to ask questions that would seem embarrassing to ask close friends face to face.

So basically that is my story. :)

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Niiiice intro....one of the best I've read....see, I feel as tho I know a little about ya now........thanks...oh yeah, and welcome...

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Thanks for the thorough introduction! Welcome to SF

4. slickdick

slickdick Member

That is awesome stuff!! Welcome, glad to have you!

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Thanks for the interesting intro cali and welcome to SF. This is a great forum filled with great folks :)

7. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Hi Cali, welcome :) Its an awesome intro.

8. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

Welcome aboard, I'm pretty new myself and this does seem to be the place for honest, friendly advice. I hope you can get something enlightening out of it.

9. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf :)