Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rosebud29, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Rosebud29

Rosebud29 New Member

Hi everyone.

I'm new. I Googled "couples sex forum" and found you lot. I think it's exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for a place where I could ask questions when needed and describe some of mine and my partner's sex sessions for others' enjoyment when I feel they are worthy of bragging about!

I absolutely love talking about sex and although I'm a shy girl on the outside, sex is one thing I'm not shy at all in discussing. Just that if I talked about sex as much as I'd like with my friends they'd think I was weird. It's not a pervy thing, I just love talking about it and hearing about others' sex lives. Ok that does sound pervy, but honestly it's not!

I'm English by the way, I'm assuming most of you are American?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

xx

2. fireweed

fireweed New Member

Yeah, I love hearing about it too. That's not too pervy. Pervy would be like if you also want to see, smell, taste and participate in it as well... like me!

:welcome

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

We have lots of English members here at SF. Several members are scattered around the rest of western Europe too. Our forum administrator is in Sweden. The website is actually in the northwestern USA, and yes, most of us are American. We have a bunch of your outcasts on the Australian continent too, but they're pretty forgiving about all that.

Welcome to :sf.