Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sxymma, Oct 30, 2005.

1. sxymma

sxymma New Member

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am a 26 year old wife and stay at home mom. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 6 1/2 years. We have two kids.

We still have a really good sex life. We have sex 4 or 5 times per week and very much enjoy each other.

I am excited to talk with others about on e of my favorite acticities!!

sxymma

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Nice to have you here, sxymma! Geez - I remember when I had little ones at home. It's hard enough to find time to breath, much less enjoy sex. I am so glad you are able to keep your priorities in order. Making time for intimacy with your husband makes the rest of the day go by so much easier!;)

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Sxymma,

Welcome to SF.

I pronounced your handle as Sexy Momma. Do I have your handle sounded out correctly in my mind's ear?

Sounds like you are doing well at keeping your husband interested in the marriage.

How are you and H getting along on agreeing on strategies with the youngsters? I took some parenting courses with my wife, seemed to help. My wife liked to express her superiority in a make-wrong manner, which was cute from a marriage standpoint, but when our kids became teenagers, we did not have the ideal, united front.

Welcome again.

4. sxymma

sxymma New Member

Yes, sexy momma is the correct pronunciation. Hubby and I have a fairly united front with the kids. Honestly, he just kind of follows my lead.

Now as to keeping him interested, I wish I could say that everytime we have sex the Earth shakes and choirs sing!! But, reality is that we have a four year old and a two year old. We have lots of stolen moments when the kids are engrossed in Blue's Clues or something like that. We try to make his days off count and have really good time with each other. I honeslty enjoy the "quickies" during the week, but, momma needs her time on the weekends as well!!

We have actually been together since we were 13. We were just babies! We married right after we turned 20 and are still very much enjoying sex with each other.

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Welcome to Sexual Forums! Hope you enjoy the board!

Also, I moved your thread to the Non-Sexual Forum where all the welcome threads are! Once again, Welcome!

6. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Hi from one sexy mama to another in Missouri :D Glad you are here, enjoy the boards. It gets real interesting in here sometimes but always a pleasure..lol Welcome!

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

8. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

9. rene48

rene48 New Member

sexy momma

HI I AM RENE. I HAVE BEEN HERE SEVERAL WEEKS AND REALLY LOVE THIS SIGHT. EVEN THO, I DON'T GET MUCH LETTERS, I DO COMMENT ON THEIR EXPERIENCES, SO I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE IT SO I NEVER HEAR BACK FROM ANYONE. ONE LADY IN ISRAEL WRITE TO ME ALL THE TIME. WE TALK ABOUT GOOD STUFF, WHAT ME AND MY BF DO AND WHAT SHE AND HER GUY DOES. IT'S EXCITING. I AM BIG ON BJ'S. STRANGE COMING FROM A WOMAN. TELL ME YOUR INPUT. I THINK I LOVE IT WHEN HE CUMS AND JERKS ALL OVER THE BED, BECAUSE I MAKE HIM FEEL SO GOOD. THEN OTHER TIMES I DO THE COWGIRL THING AND RIDE HIM OFF. HE JUST LOVES IT. OK, YOUR TURN. SORRY I AM LATE ON YOUR NICE INTRODUCTION. RENE. 7-9-2006

10. Miki

Miki Banned

rene...do you like WORSHIP the Caps Lock button? :uhh: