Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Makesmewonder, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Hi! I just found out about this site, while I was looking for some answers about sex in general. I'm from Portugal, caucasian, 21 years old, 5.5 feet, 183 lbs, straight, love all things geeky (movies, books, videogames, music), and I want to write and direct movies for a living. Love eating too:D. Can't say I love sex cause, well, I haven't tried it yet. But I'm open to hear your opinions on it. Don't know what else to say so... cheers!

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf!

3. cook74

Gold Member

I feel a little lame saying hi when I have already posted in two of your threads, but I hope you are finding what you are looking for.

BTW. Great English for someone that is from Portugal,are you originally from there? Or am I being a total ignoramus by thinking everyone spoke Portuguese? :nerv :eek:

4. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

I am a Portuguese native, with a talent for english :D. And yes, we speak mainly Portuguese here. I'm just... really good with english, sometimes better at it than in my native tongue. Weird, huh? I did spend some 10 months in Wisconsin as part of an exchange program. Best damn time of my life so far.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, welcome to :sf, Mr. Wonder!!
    I already know that you are an intelligent, caring and sensitive man..... So I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, as we are real, honest, kind internet people.

Rose :rose

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello there! Thanks for joining the best sex discussion site on the internet.