Hi Everyone! Brand new here. Hoping to get some input from women on some kinks/fetishes.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BCourt84, Jan 26, 2014.

1. BCourt84

BCourt84 New Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Like the title states, im brand ne here. My names Brad and I'm 26. I'm a nice looking guy. Physically fit. I've always been on the kinky side lol, but recently I've gotten really into a new kink. Its premature ejaculation fetish/humiliation. Now the thing is, this fetish is off and on. sometimes i can go 20-30 minutes and the other half of the time i can go a minute or 2. my question for women is, are there any of you that share this fetish and if so why? Im just looking to better understand it and hear womens input on it. And seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, then please dont comment. Thank you in advance!

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

May 9, 2013

I would say your best bet is to find a woman with a lot of stress in her life who doesn't really want sex. She'd prob be happy if it was over in 2 minutes.

Seriously, Good luck finding the right person.
  3. shashtzoh

So I would not say that I have that fetish but I have mulled it over in my mind that it would be sexy if just once my husband would be so overwhelmed by my sexiness and beauty and the moment where he would lose control and come really fast. Not to humiliate him but just because he always has such good control and really doesnt go off prematurely or even before I do. Lasting and being able to please me is awesome and I wouldnt want that to go away so maybe my fantasy here is stupid. But just once or once in a great while it would be incredible for him to be kissing me and me just barely touch him as he was sucking my breast and to feel him start squirting like a teen age boy because I overwhelmed his senses.