Hi all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by anne49, Jun 15, 2011.

1. anne49

anne49 New Member

Hi, I am Anne, 49 years old, self-employed. Every morning when I open my eyes I know very well how old I am. But I am not dead, OK? In sex it was always about imagination - and this did not change with age. I came along this forum just by googeling for fun. And I liked that some people are full of fantasies here. For contacts - females only, sorry guys (see my profile). For comments - I always enjoy reading female AND male opinions. [And I have no idea why I cant make new lines in my text...]

#1 anne49, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. Paula

Gold Member

Welcome Anne. Very good intro :)

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Welcome ! :)
    looked at your profile I didn't quite catch why no male contacts..No biggie more curious than anything.

4. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

5. Gearhead

Gold Member

Welcome

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Welcome to SF :) you'll find we're a very accepting group. To us, the fact you're 49 just means you have more experiences, stories, wisdom, memories to share. It's something we won't look down upon or make assumptions (beyond the ones i just made above lol). Don't know why only female contacts, or why email only (you do know we have a private messaging function, right?) but I and most respectable males will respect that :) we have lots of great female members here :D very friendly open and most of all IMAGINATIVE!

7. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Welcome - I'm pretty new too, but its been lots of fun so far! :)

8. anne49

anne49 New Member

Thank you all for your very warm welcome.

Obviously I was not clear enough in some respect, so let me explain.

Why only women?
    I am - so to say - monogamous in my relationships. But then, with Mr. Right I used to have a very fulfilled sexlife. But it was not about what I call my "playful" side. I had a key experience. I was so hot, I almost blew a fuse. And I said something very rude/vulgar. This is kind of my temper, but it was not meant in a degrading way. Turned out, it was degrading for me. He looked down on me after this, and this finally ruined our relationship.

Before you ask: I basically said "Yes, fuck me", but to translate what I really said, this is far beyond my English. It was just rude and low - using a language I normally don't do.

This was a warning for me, never to let completely loose. I _did_ a lot of things, but obviously my _language_ sometimes is a "problem".

As my bad experience was with men, I felt a woman would be more trustworthy in some respect. I can see the first Gents smile. OK - but keep in mind this is very different from "real life" - it's just telling anonymously in a forum.

Email only
    What I meant: No meeting, no picture swapping. Of course I accept PMs. And I am not shy in respect with this "electronic" thing. But I would not like instant messaging - too stressing for getting into the mood.

One more thing. My "terrible" imaginations may look quite normal in this forum, if not ridiculous. (Well, a smile is always allowed.) But in "real" I'd be rated a pervert. One thing I enjoy very much is to go to the woods and undress there - just for the thrill, and the feeling being "naughty". (I have done similar things in other situations.) I am always very careful not to be caught. So this is all alone with myself. In reality this would have more this pervert touch, and not the ridiculous one. And even more when you think of my age. Would be nice to share this with a women. Preferably one that feels inexperienced or unsure like I do. I feel "friendship" (or atmosphere) would be easier for me with a woman. And for me, the fact she is a woman would be an additional thrill, as well. I guess I am not shy, because I like my own sex. But being in bed with a woman is not my first thought.

Again, thank you for your welcome. I'll always try to respond and make clear.

#8 anne49, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  9. RawDog

RawDog Member

Welcome to SF. I definitely like how your mind works. Not sure if it's your predilection, your language or how your logic works.

At any rate, I hope I stick around long enough for you to get to know me.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome :)

11. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sounds like you just had a bad experience with one guy. Don't let that hinder you. So far things you speak of have been discussed here already. The majority of us are quite open minded in regard to sex (for reference I'm certain that regardless of how crass or rude what you had said might seem, there are certainly many here who would have been turned on, not disgusted). Obviously your preference is your preference, but I would say don't count the guys here out immediately. Give us all a chance.

Welcome to SF. :)

12. anne49

anne49 New Member

This is mostly for the guys...

Texas_Red is right: This was one bad experience with one guy - for me a really bad one. Now I do not want you to feel I consider all men idiots. Actually I've made clear in my first posting, I enjoy male comments, as well. And I can say only positive things so far. All of you seem to be very understanding.

So much about reason. As you can guess, I have emotions, as well. And "this" incident somehow flipped a switch in me, or call it, broke something in me. So for sharing my "playful side" in detail I can think just of ladies. Makes me feel more safe. Feel - OK? Was hard enough for me to post what I actually did.

Again, thanks to all for your warm welcome.

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Welcome Anne :)

14. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Understood. As I said, preference is preference. I do not seek to try to force you into doing anything you don't wish to. At this point we can only respect your wishes and hope things change so that you can feel comfortable with all of us. :)