Hi all...and please yourselves!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jaybee, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaybee

Jaybee New Member

I mean that literally.

So, "Hi" to everyone here. I'm Jaybee, I'm a brit, 36 y.o, hetero male, and if you ask me, everyone ought to express himself, not repress himself.

Yes, I'm quoting from the great Madonna who went 10 years before me, but why not echo the greats?

My philosophy is to accept yourself for whatever you are - because doing so is the SEXIEST thing you'll ever do. Find what pushes your buttons, and when you think you've finished, find some more buttons. Repeat as long as you get an effect.

We're nothing but animals, and some of us varmints like leather, others like being tied up. I like doing it with a varmint who is even stronger than I am, but a weight-trainer myself, that's my challenge; to find she who is even stronger than I. But my heart is in the chase, so I execute a real, true chase.

So be true to yourself. Jack off in front of a mirror; or in front of a consenting stranger, or in complete darkness. But find out what you are.

Never be ashamed of who and what you are...most of all, to yourself.

Jaybee.

2. kbate

kbate New Member

that is nice, but it would be nicer to accept others for what they are also.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Hello Jay Bee!

How about improving self discipline and sensitivity so that your lover does not need to use force to find fairness? Loving another begins with self-acceptance, but that is not the end. What emotional needs are important to you? What needs of a woman can you now fulfill? What direction are you evolving to be able to create more pleasure? Where are you looking to find your ideal woman?

Welcome to Sexual Forums.

4. Jaybee

Jaybee New Member

Cheers!

Maybe she can use force on me to find pleasure... :)

Not sure I understand the question, to be honest, perhaps you could rephrase?

Well, during both sexual and non-sexual times, To be cared for, I'd say; she MUST understand that my happiness is pre-requisite to OUR happiness, and it goes without saying that the reverse is also true. She absolutely MUST be affectionate; I want to bask in the sunshine of her love (stop me if I break out into song here!), and I want to reminded of her love every day by her actions, because showing it is so much more important than mere words.

That's a long list, she'd get pretty much anything she asked for, and I'd always try to intuit her unspoken wishes. It'd be easier to detail the areas I need to work on. I'd like to keep a marriage fresh, that's probably what's most pressing my mind now, although it's longer term concern.

I'd like her to still be madly in love with me 5 years in, although the best kind of love is the enduring one, I also want my cake and eat it...I want her to wake me up at 3am for a smooch, and I want to feel free to wake her up if I need a kiss. Our romance should be a fire that gets hotter and larger with time, not cooler and smaller. I want her to kiss me in 2010 with the more zeal than she did this year.

I want her to make OUR happiness her life's work, as I will. So I guess I want to find out all about those things that promote it.

Coming to forums like this one...reading, learning, implementing. When I first looked at your questions, I thought, "That's a LOT of replying!"

But you've pushed my mind in a direction it hasn't travelled for too long, and I've only just realised it. Thanks friend, I'd be grateful to talk more on this with you.

Jay.

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Jay Bee,

The wisdom I have gained is by doing things wrong. So I do not preach to people as if I know what is right. I raise questions to consider, that seem pertinent, from my perspective of experience gained from personal mistakes.

Here are a few references to get more ideas flowing: MB Emotionla Needs are itnended as a checklist, to see what is imporant to each partner. Focusing on 2 or 3 needs for your partner, can make things rewarding.

MB Emotional Needs:

Affection
    Sexual Fulfillment
    Conversation
    Recreational Companionship
    Honesty and Openness
    Physical Attractiveness
    Financial Support
    Domestic Support
    Family Commitment
    Admiration

Personality and Compatability Test