Heyo New To Forums

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fierce, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fierce

fierce New Member

Hey, Im a new guy here to the forums and I had a question for all of you. Ive been going out with my gf for around 8 months now, and she all of a sudden decided no more sex.... We first started havin sex after the first moneth and everything was great. No complaining from either partner, we switched things up all the time and had so much fun. She still says that she enjoys it a ton its just some people came to her school to talk to her about sexual abstinence and what not and now she doesnt really want to any more. I support that, but her having sex would be easier on me lol.... Basically the analogy they gave her at school was, You start out as a beautiful rose and you lose petals everytimes you have sex, so then after so many times having sex, you become an ugly rose that no one wants...... She says that the reason she doesnt want to have sex anymore is because it makes her feel sleezy afterwards. Any ideas on changing this theory besides encouraging her and complementing her. I feel really bad because now when we are even alone together, she doesnt want me to kiss her or even hold her because she knows that it will lead to sex.... She wants it really bad but just doesnt want to because she feels bad afterward. Any help is greatly apreciated. :ugh

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Commitment. Sex without commitment is nothing.

3. fierce

fierce New Member

more in depth

?

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Only need to post it once. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.