Hey Vizzle!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I noticed that you will post an ad in the classifieds here saying your wife will be camming. Your last one read,

"Anyone interested in being a part of this or couples interested, let me know.

She is a 20 something hottie.

As long as you have a CAM too and are active too."

What I want to know is, how do these things work out for you? Do you usually have takers that PM you from here on SF? Do you "advertise" her on other sites? How often does she do it? What does it do for you?

I have a million questions, man! :phat

I would have just PM'd you, but I think the rest of the board might want to know the details as well.

2. vizzle

vizzle New Member

We do get takers! Its mostly for the thrill of it.
    We do advertise on other sites too. She usually does it till everyone cums.
    It really turns me on actually. Sometimes i am there, sometimes not.

If we don't have any PM's we just go into a yahoo chat and screen from there. There are usually takers. Its not bad at all.
    Do you cam at all?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes I do, but have only done so for a few very special men that I know and trust. I've never done it with a woman and frankly, I'm not too keen on it.

I've been toying with the idea of having my husband around when I have a virtual fuckfest. He likes to hear me talk about it after I've had a good session and I wonder if he'd like to listen and watch as I do my thing.

4. vizzle

vizzle New Member

What is involved in your virtual fuckfests? We are rather amateurs when it comes to this. Actually have only done it like 4 times ever. From one of the chat rooms sessions the wife has found a guy who is pretty neat. I have watched once, but unknown to him.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, sometimes I just do straight up phone sex. Other times, I have my camera on and am watching my lover as we both get off. Once in a while I will perform when my lover can't do anything but type at me. I also had my lover jerk off for me on cam while I watched and typed encouragement to him once.

I almost always use toys and try to position myself for the maximum exposure.

Sometimes I am content with just one session in a day, other times, I will take on 3 different lovers at different times.

I am now, by my choice, down to one lover that I go all the way with. We do quite well together and I'm not really in search of any fresh meat, I'd just like to kick it up a notch by having my husband in on it.

Of course, all that could go out the window if I had a couple of drinks in me and was terribly horny, lonely and my main lover wasn't around. ;)

6. vizzle

vizzle New Member

How many cam lovers do you have? She uses toys as well! She just tried 2 toys at the same time throwing everyone over the edge.
    What kind of cam lovers do you have? are they all attractive?

I understand that drinks do help! Do you have any more questions for us? Love answering them.

7. vizzle

vizzle New Member

If you ever want to chat, not like cam! But chat PM me, You seem pretty cool and knowledgeable.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

The number of cam lovers I have varies, but right now I chose to only engage in camming and phone sex with one man.

I do not cam for strangers, well, except once when I did it with a guy I'd only talked to a few times. I didn't let him see the promised land, though. I prefer to know my mates on a deeper level.

I almost always go for older men. What they look like doesn't really play a major role. I'm no great beauty and my body is that of a 43 year old woman, not a 20 year old. I don't expect my 45+ year old lovers to have the bodies of 20 year olds, either.

My lovers do not have to be hunks, but they DO have to have a sexy voice, razor wit, and the ability to make me feel sexy and wanted. They also have to be able to hear me talk about my sexcapades and not get pissy with me.

9. vizzle

vizzle New Member

What is so special about older guys? From my wifes experiences they seem to be most decisive and know what they want.

How do you keep from getting bored with your cyber lovers?
    My wife isn't really into phone sex. Just chat and CAM. No voice even yet.

Do you have any suggestions? She isn't even into anal play either.

Have you thought getting your hubby involved? As in a full show?

What does your hubby think about your cyber lovers?

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

At first I wanted to take this discussion to the PM's with you Vizzle, but I think this is a topic that hasn't really been delved into here on SF, so, in the interest of education, I would like to keep my replies to the open forum. You keep asking questions and I'll keep answering them...

What is so special about older guys?

Ever since I had my first crush, I have always been attracted to older men. I never sat down to analyze it, but in a nut shell, I'm more comfortable with older men. I find them more approachable, easier to talk to, and more patient than younger men.

How do you keep from getting bored with your cyber lovers?

I switch things up a lot. I try new things all the time. If you read any of my stories in the erotica section, you will see I have a VERY active and dirty imagination. Really, I've never had one session that was exactly like the other, so getting bored isn't a problem.

My wife isn't really into phone sex. Just chat and CAM. No voice even yet.

Do you have any suggestions?

I had been IMing with men for a year or so when I got my first phone call. Quite honestly, the whole build up before I gave him my number had me dripping lubrication all over my desk chair. When I picked up the phone, I was already at the edge of coming. All he said was, "I'm in my car with my cock in my hands." and I was GONE!!!

I ain't been right since. :lol

To me, one of the best things about sex, real or virtual is the sound. I love my lover's voices and I just can't imagine not hearing the breathing, groans and gutteral sounds of my mate as he unloads a wad of cum.

She isn't even into anal play either.

Umm... I'm not going there now, maybe later. ;)

Have you thought getting your hubby involved?

I've thought about him listening in as I do my thing with my lovers, but as far as him doing things to me on cam, I am not comfortable with that at all at this point in my life.

What does your hubby think about your cyber lovers?

He's got it made, he gets to hear about all the juicy details which gets him hot. Me telling him makes me hot too, and before you know it, we are fucking like barnyard animals.

11. igor

Gold Member

Was it a Mustang ? :lol

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Could be, I never had time to ask him what kind of car he drove. After our phone call he hounded me for quite a while, even after I told him I only wanted to IM after that. He got to be a pest, so I stopped returning his emails.

Looking back, I realize what a stupid thing it was to give him my home number, and I'm a lot more selective about who gets my digits, now. That is why I prefer to do the majority of my voice chatting via Yahoo.

13. vizzle

vizzle New Member

LOL it seems like your the pro here more than I.

We actually ordered a news web cam that comes in today that should be better than the laptop built in one.

What do you use?

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have a Phillips web cam, model SPG1300NC. It works Ok, I can move it around a bit to give different views. What I'd really like is a cam on a tripod with a remote so I can zoom in and such.

15. vizzle

vizzle New Member

wow more exgensive than the one I got. I ordered a microsoft live one that got good reviews.

What else is there to say about caming? lol I can't think of any more questions.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have a question for you. Whose idea was camming, yours or your wife's?

17. vizzle

vizzle New Member

We made a list of things we wanted to try, and it probably was mine...But I am not too sure!

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, when your wife is camming, do you show yourself to the guy she's camming with? Do you do things to her that the other person can see?

19. vizzle

vizzle New Member

I am not always there. I am often just he voyeur of her doing her thing! We have talked about me participating, like fisting her or something.