Hey outlier here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by outlier, Jun 20, 2012.

1. outlier

outlier New Member

Hey guys,

Just thought this website would be interesting, I hope to have some interesting knowledge learned on here! Thanks for the welcome very much.

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome :)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome.

4. oldman

oldman New Member

Oh ya this is a very educational site you will do a lot of reading just dont post any photos wait until everyone knows who you are just tell us what you look like .
    I noticed the regular folks who are online all the time and give the most advice dont have photos so if you want to be popular here do as they do .
    I know when i come on a sexforum site i really enjoy just reading about pussie and i dont want to see a photo of it . I just wonder what it looks like that really gets me horny . Some of the posts sound very hot geee i wonder what that pussie looks like maybe if iam lucky they will give us a few cam shots .
    Its just so hot when i get a hardon reading a post and i have to stop and look up a word in the dictionary .
    My biggest problem is all the pages in my webster are stuck together now from pre cum ya know now i wish i had more sex like this when i was in school .
    The word games wow are the best i get so worked up after one or two posts i just shoot my load . LOL

#4 oldman, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  5. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!