Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fantasien, Aug 6, 2005.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, Lately I have been gaining bi curious confussion again. I am completely attracted and love the female form and personality. Although, I am still in a hole about Being Bisexual. It may just be bordom and a lack of something. I am still a virgin and I am begining a relationship with a woman 5 years older than me. (I'm 21 this september) I have attractions every now and then towards men. I fantasise a lot about both sexes. Most of these are purely sexual attractions, rare emotional attractions.

I really love the women in my life. I just think its a lack of male fraturnity in my life. I have some friends, and find myself attracted and emotionally attracted to them in some points. I am always nervous as well with both sexes. But, I am at a point where with the lady that I am starting a relationship with, is one whom I am comfortable to share thoughts and feelings with. It's something In my past, was never able to do. With a couple of my friends, I can also share these feelings and thoughts with them. Am I just confussed or Uncertain? In some ways I am really scared of finding out, and losing one or the other?

Can a Gay or Bi male help me out?

2. uprok

uprok New Member

i am not gay or a bi male, but I think what makes you feel comfortable is where you belong. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted to women or men for that matter. Just being yourself is always the best advice. Life is short enjoy the ride.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

A lot of people have fantasies about the same sex; most never do anything about it and lead 'normal' heterosexual lives - it is normal to have the feelings. When the time is right, (don't rush it and have a bad experience) sex with a woman might answer all of your questions. You may always think about guys, but if being with a woman totally satisfies you then you have the answer. If guys become a major fantasy after being with a woman, then you may want to go down that road. Anyone who gets into a relationship with a virgin understands that there are some risks of them not totally knowing what they want. Good luck!

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thanks euros

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Excellent choice of words.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Frank you crak me up.

Well, Lately I have been more clear on the subject. And I am finding myself thinking a lot more about the different relationships I have and feel comfortable with. With Girls i am uneasy. Tense. With men, I'm more relaxed and party hardy. I'm not affraid to take the lead of a situation with certain types of men. I've aldo mentally factored out girls as potential Relationship/Physical specimens to me. I love them, But for their beauty and their Uniqueness, and personalities. But men, I feel physically and mentally connected with the fact.