Hey Guys:D

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fantasien, Oct 28, 2005.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey, Well, I just wanted to check in with you.

Question for the gay/Bi men.

I was at a local resturant with my mom for dinner the other night and Our waiter was the hottest little thing I ever saw. I expressed my interests by Smilling and thanking him for everything when ever he came to our table. At one point He placed his hand on my left shoulderblade. He had a nice, firm, but gental guesture. Later before we left, I went to the bathroom and when I came back to the table, Mom said to me, that he asked if I was her Husband.

He's been on my mind a lot since then. During my masturbation, At night , when I am Laying in bed, When I am on the Bus!

What I want to know, Is how should I approach this guy again?

2. chrk1

chrk1 New Member

no problem. return to the restraunt without your mom, and at a time you know he'll be on duty. sit in his section and when he attends your table tell him you think he's good looking and ask if he dates guys. believe me you have nothing to worry about. the only thing holding you back is yourself.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

chrk1 is right. 100% right.

He made the first move. He indicated his willingness. You need to go explore this restaurant without your mother. You might find that which you have been looking for.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thanks kbate. I think I will do that. I've been thinking of going to the nar that they have there. It's I nice one. I just don't want to go there, and find out he is not there.