Hey folks! New Kentuckian user here! :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by KyLadyPleaser, Aug 25, 2010.

1. KyLadyPleaser

KyLadyPleaser New Member

Hi! I go by KyLadyPleaser because... well, I am a lady pleaser from the state of Kentucky. :) I love sex obviously but am here to check out the site/forum and see others pictures and to hang out of some sorts.

Check out my new profile and I just put up my pictures in my galleries. Enjoy! :)

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Welcome to SF K.L.P....:welcome

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums,
    I hope you get out of it more then just some photographs as you can go and check those out at any number of free sites around the net.

We're a community meant for so much more.

Be sure to read the forum rules before you post too much more.

4. KyLadyPleaser

KyLadyPleaser New Member

Thanks for the welcomings. Mittimer, I now realize that this site/forum is indeed more than just for picture sharing. :) I like how the community here can help some users for those with issues, problems, concerns, etc. and they get help as soon as possible just like friends in real life. I really like this and in just 30 minutes I think to myself that I might just stick around to this one. Why? The pages, picture uploading features, etc. load up VERY FAST! Not bad for a free site at all! And the thing is that this site offers more than just the pictures and games as I had originally thought.

And yes, I reviewed the forum rules again to make sure I wouldn't break anything as soon as I could without realizing it. Well thanks again for the welcomings. :)

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Glad to see you decided to stay..
    Hopefully we can see you adding more to our forum then just your cock and comments on the adult photos.
    I'm sure with your extensive sexual background you must have some input on the actual conversations.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums KLaP.

8. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Welcome to SF!

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, LadyPleaser.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll have to admit, at first I thought the KY referred to the lube bearing the same name. :eek:

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Apparently, all he had to offer was pictures of his dick. *sigh*

Ya know, I'm getting sick of taking the time to welcome new members only to find out they have zero interest in joining this community. Where are all the REAL people at? Why do we only get a couple contributing members per 100 new people that sign up here?

It's making me few quite jaded and it saddens me as well.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

...you have NO idea.
    Rocker has dubbed someone a "serial spammer" because we have a certain IP address that literally makes DOZENS of profiles a day. -_- all spam.

I'm sick of it too, love. I'd like to actually be able to come into new valid topics to the community, comment, discuss, debate...not just come in see a new personals add, a few bumps here and there (no offense to anyone who bumps awesomely hilarious threads) and of course the infamous profiles that advertise nothing but their companies or come in and show their tits/cocks and high tail it.

Maybe I want to know the man behind the cock. Did they EVER even consider that?

..I think not.

13. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

Mittimer: have been on the web for nearly 11 years now almost daily. The most difficult social networks for me have been forums. Social groups online with member profiles offer a generic template but forums are most masterminded by it's creator(s) and administration along with the sensibility and tone of a community that rings throughout the pages. There is more dynamic opportunities for conflict in forums and misunderstandings, quick judgements and even no respect whatsoever. SO visitors too may be lacking the incentive to participate.
    [​IMG]
    The longer text posts of discussion forums and blogging have really lost space on the web with the rise of handheld texting and 140 characters or less from twitter and it's clones. Even reading the replies to discussions so far here, the original posts sometimes are intensive but mostly less than a paragraph. Almost all replies are a light cheery or sarcastic 100 characters or less. Nobody on the web likes chatty-Cathy, today.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why is it that you need to use cut and pasted materials in every post you make, Cam? Just curious.

Also, we don't need people spewing out countless words just for the sake of filling up space here, we need active discussions. You can offer your wisdom in less than 100 words quite easily.

15. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

Wow you are really tough on members here. First, I have a arts and design background including layout and typography. Always wish more thought for combining the right words with the right images would have rubbed off on the masses online. We are exposed to both good and bad design all the time.

So you are threatened by paragraphs? LOL... am not just filling 'a pie'. This is who and how you will read me. I can be brief in the moment too.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not tough, just a bit distrustful. If you had been around here since the board was bought by a new owner, you'd understand why. Also, the reasons are already discussed here in this very thread.

No, I'm not threatened by paragraphs, what I was referring to was, you inferring that the posts on this forum weren't long enough to your liking and stating that no one likes a "Chatty Cathy".

My point was, you don't always have to be wordy in your postings to get your point across. I'm not knocking people with long replies as I myself, am known to write some long ones.

17. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

Well, the thing in my post referred to ten years experiencing trouble in forums on the internet, more than at social networks. The people and policy are more political and 'newbies' have no idea what they are stepping into from the establishments experiences with community past, present and future. I know from my social life online that my contribution's reward is the virtual friends made and the comments when told something in my posts was engaging, eye-opener but mostly love sharing new apps and gadgets with folk. BUT I don't have much patience for sticking around forums if there never is a 'olive branch' after a slugging or two.... :p