Hey everybody!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Emt, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Emt

Emt New Member

How yall doing?

I just figured I'd poke my head in and say hello!:)...although judging by the replies to the other posts in the intro. forum, I'm not sure how much meeting and greeting takes place here.

Anyways, a little bit about myself...

First off I do belong to another sex site where I've been talking for a few years now. I love it there, but as with all things sexual, it's great to try new things...so here I am!

I am a marriage and family therapist and am currently training to become a certified Sex Therapist in the US. I work mostly with couples in a private practice and am also a counselor at a residential treatment facility for youth.

As far as education goes, I'm finishing up my masters this semester and should be in my clinical doctoral program next year (2007).

Along with trying to educate myself about all things sexual, I am also an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) and have been for about 6 or 7 years now. I'm also a competition shooter. I compete with and collect mostly handguns but also have rifles and shotguns as well.

My gf (who is both bi and handy with her own pistols) and I have been together for almost 6 years now and have tried LOTS of books, positions, situations, and toys (we've probably tried every type of toy out there, but her toy box is bigger than mine), and are always looking for fun things to try!

For something random....I have a Chinchilla and a Toy Yorkie!

I am a very open and talkative person so please feel free to ask me anything and PM me.

Nice meeting yall!:)

-Emt

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello, Emt and welcome to :sf :welcome

Thank you for your wonderful opening post! You sound very well informed and well practiced in our favorite subject. ;) I'm also very excited to have a sex therapist on the forums. Sounds like you'll become a valuable contributer.

Cheers!
    Puss_in_Boots

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf !
    That was a great intro, as it told us about yourself and why you're here. Hopefully others will follow suit.

We look forward to hearing your opinions, and finding out just how sexually deviant we all are! :lol - j/k - sounds like you'll add alot to our humble community. Enjoy!!

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Welcome EMT. Nice to meet you. We have matching career goals. It would be an honor to talk with you sometime. I'm not as far as you are in the pursuit of those goals, but I'm trying! LOL. I begin my Master's Program next fall.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dude!
    Pics of the Chinchilla! I have to see this thing!

What kind of shooting do you enjoy most? I did .22LR competition for a while, loved my Anschutz.

Welcome to SF, I'm the resident Car freak, Metal head, and Virginia Gentleman.

Hang out, enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around!

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

:welcome

7. Emt

Emt New Member

Rose and Puss...

Thanks!!! I'll do my best to help out and contribute where I can!

Melicious...

That's wonderful! Getting your foot in the door to a Master's program is the first step. I'll probably PM you soon so we can chat. I'll hook you up with the national organizations, steps, etc.;)

AnonymousOne...

I do have pics of my Chinchilla (Emma). She's unbelievably cute, but VERY deviant and destructive. I've become an expert at splicing wires and making stuff work again that she breaks. Never though a pound of fur...filled with piss and vinegar could be such a terror!! Unfortunately I have never posted any pics of anything personal online. Perhaps one of Emma couldn't hurt...let me get used to things around here and maybe down the road I will.

I actually used to compete on rifle team using a custom Anshutz .22lr bolt action!! My true love is pistols. I've competed in a defensive pistol league as well (IDPA), though I'm not sure if you're firmiliar with it. Along with sex, guns are a true passion of mine. I study them as well as all laws relevant to them. You name it and I probably own it or have shot it. That goes for rifles and shotguns to. I have some nice toys;). I'm sure we'll chat more about that in other threads though.

Pussycat...

Nice to meetcha :)

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone! I'm really anxious to start posting!

See yall around:)

-Emt

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I didn't mean to sound pushy, I'm just facinated by this little furball that looks like a Rabbit and a Squirrel got drunk and had a litter of illegitimate rodents...

9. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to :sf Emt! :)

10. Emt

Emt New Member

Thanks!:)

Oh something I forgot to mention...

I sort of act like a genie. That is, if you ever have a question while in a thread, and you mention my name, chances are I'll find it and answer the question or share my .02 on the issue. :)

-Emt

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So we don't have to rub a bottle or anything, just say your name? You just love that don't ya, the idea of so many ladies sayin' your name? :dgrin

12. Emt

Emt New Member

Well you can rub something else if you'd like...and I'd rather ladies SCREAM my name than just say it ;)

-Emt

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Your wish, sir......

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Get a room you two

15. Emt

Emt New Member

What's with the sir...are we on Charlie Brown or something??:lol

-Emt

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

LOL, A. From the king of this kind of shit. Ha!

17. Emt

Emt New Member

anyways.......:eek

-Emt

18. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sir.... it's the submissive in me. :batting eyes

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Plus EMT .. I am the resident Virginia southern Gentleman ... So please sir, may I get you a mint julep?

20. Emt

Emt New Member

Well screw the genie comment...turns out you need to enter in FOUR characters to search something here....so nevermind mentioning my name...:eyes

-Emt