[Male] Hey! Can someone make a custom video?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by collegesux1992, Jul 15, 2011.

1. collegesux1992

collegesux1992 New Member

Hey! I was wondering if any female could make a video for me, where they instruct me to masturbate :). I know it sounds weird, but I've really wanted someone to do this for me for a while now. You don't have to have your face in it or anything. Even just a video of your feet teasing me while you tell me to masturbate would be awesome! If you're interested, [pleeeeeeeeease] e-mail me at [redacted].
    Thanks!!
    p.s. I realize that this might seem really weird, and you might wonder why anyone would want to make a video like this and send it to me. I'm just hoping that a girl finds it hot that I'll be following her every command in the video, no matter how humiliating or painful it is. :)

#1 collegesux1992, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Whatever rocks your boat but surely if you Google some there will probably be plenty of kind of stuff you seek out there.

3. collegesux1992

I know, I've seen a lot of the videos online. However, I want the clip to be specifically for me. I just really like the idea of a girl forcing me, specifically, to do what she wants me to do. :)

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've never done videos for someone, I've gotten on Skype and done video/voice commands to them through an entire session. It's actually pretty fun.

5. collegesux1992

Really? Well... that would be awesome too :-D

6. Gearhead

Gold Member

Mittens...what u doin later?? Hijack over

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

LOL

I don't just do it for anyone and I haven't done it in quite some time. It's one of those things where I like to have some sort of personal relationship with the person before I do anything like that with them. Even if we're thousands of miles apart and even if we've never met, I still like to KNOW the person before anything is done.

Ya know?

8. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

There is something hot about being told to do things online - definitely agree.