Hey all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by KrayzieCMB, Sep 9, 2012.

1. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Hi everyone my name is Vance and I'm from the South Shore of Nova Scotia, Canada. Due to health reasons I haven't had a sexual encounter since my first year of university and was looking to make some friends on here and get some advice as I have had a lot of sex but never sober.

Just wondering how this place works flow and rules wise. Is this an all out spill your bottled up questions and emotions or more of a tame site to get advice?

Hope someone is still active at this time of day and I could have a real adult discussion about sex.

Feel free to message me anytime.

2. sandwich

Gold Member

I've been on this forum for maybe a week. You can spill as much or little info as you want from what I've seen. There are more private ways to communicate too. Regarding whether it's tame, I see this two different ways.

First, it is very tame in the sense that the people here seem to be genuinely pretty nice and non-threatening. They generally want to get to know you. I was on another forum that had nothing to do with sex, and I was attacked, stalked and manipulated into thinking this person was my friend before the attacks started, and it was scary as hell because I spilled too much info about myself, and it turns out that he lives about twenty minutes from me. The mods had a different view of what sorts of things would be tolerated than what you would find here. Here, they are pretty good at protecting us (thank you, mods).

Second, there are a lot of wildly sexual people here, and being that the opposite of wild is tame, there is very little of that here. To say we have a lot of hot topics under discussion is quite the understatement.

I, for one, love finding out about people and their issues, and would be happy to lend an ear or an opinion.

#2 sandwich, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  3. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Are people mature and respectful from what you have seen? Because I came here to open up and not be embarrassed to speak my mind and seek answers.

4. JMCN112110

JMCN112110 New Member

Welcome to the forums.In our experience everybody here has been very nice and respectful. I wouldn't be afraid to speak my mind because there are most likely others here who think the same way you do and there are plenty of people here to give advice.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome, there are rules. The rules are located in my signature, go ahead and take a look.
    You can choose to share anything or ask anything (within those rules)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message myself or the other mods. All of which can be located by either clicking my name or clicking the "here" in my signature.

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome :) I hope you are able to get comfortable here.