Here's Another Random One

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr n Mrs Smyth, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Right Well i thought of another one, that im pretty sure i havent seen discussed on here yet, i guess its a bit of a taboo subject with most people or maybe they are too scared to try it ?
    Whats the general thoughts on breath play during sex ?
    Me and the hubby do it sometimes, like sometimes i have something wrapped round my neck thats then tied to my wrists so i can control it myself while he is down on me ;)
    and sometimes he will control it by pressing on my throat or tightening his grip round it, i find it can be fun and quite kinky because i trust him to be in control, and he knows just how i like it hehehehe not to mention it can pretty much nearly bring me to orgasm, i like it rough ;)

So whats the thoughts on it ?
    Ever tried it ?
    Never tried it ?

Love it or Hate it just leave a message and let us know your thoughts :)

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I dunno, I don't think I'd be that much into it, since it would be very possible for someone to get hurt. As much as I like a little pain during sex, I'm pretty happy with being able to breathe.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe you'll think I'm just too vanilla, but it's never occurred to me (or her, for that matter) to try it. I've heard of it. The first time was in the novel, Rising Sun by Michael Crichton, where a woman died doing it. I was shocked that people got pleasure that way, but since then I've heard about it many times. I'm slightly worried about hypoxia.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I asked my husband to grab me by the throat and hold me down while he was fucking me once, but it was more about the fantasy of him dominating me than it was about him making it impossible for me to breathe. He was too gentle with me, so it wasn't a major turn on. I'd like to try it again, but he's not keen on it.

I'm not sure how far I'd take it, but can understand how some couples could make it a part of their sex.

5. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

I like a little breath play, only with my partner mind you. I trust him enough to try anything with him. A little pressure can be interesting, but indeed, you must be careful. I like when he thrusts into my mouth and we play that way. Some breath play involved there. Has possibilities.

6. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Hardrocker there is nothing wrong with the fact you have never tried it, some couples dont find it to be something they would be interested in, but i love the fact that i can put my total trust into my hubby to know what pressure is just right and what isnt.

7. Northside

Gold Member

Had a fat chick sit on my face once. Does that count?

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Crude much?

9. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Northside no offence but thats a bit rude is it not ?
    But no Im pretty sure that doesnt count ?
    Im talking about a mutual sex act not some heavy chick sitting on ur face ;)

10. Northside

Gold Member

Well that isn't the first time I've been called rude or crude, it was a joke! I guess you guys take strangling each other pretty seriously. It's just not something I'm into at all.

11. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Well surely that is all you had to say ?

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you are trying to be funny, try using an emoticon or saying "LOL" in your post. If you don't, you come off looking like a twit and we wouldn't want that now would we, Northside baby? ;)

13. Falsehope

Falsehope New Member

Not too long ago, here where I live, there was a woman who liked having that done to her. Sadly though, she also lost her life because of this method. Her partner ran, even though it wasn't intentional. He now sits behind bars for manslaughter, even though it was an accident. It just takes that one time, regardless of how much trust there is, for the excitement and feeling of nearing orgasm that either party can become susceptible to going to far and not realizing it until it's too late.

14. igor

Gold Member

I just don't get it. Why would one have to have a near death experience while having sex to determine the amount of trust in a relationship? How can you enjoy sex if you are thinking about "can I still breathe?"

15. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him)
    It isn't completely cutting off the airflow it's just limiting it, sort of like a sleeper hold can make you feel dizzy and a little euphoric. This is not strangling your partner for kicks and it is in no way dangerous when done correctly. If your partner is gasping and has a screwed up face yours strangling Him/Her, and you stop whether they ask you to or not. If your applying a slight but firm amount of pressure then it can for some people give them really intense orgasms. If your not sure about this then please do not try it, but that said please if you haven't tried it dont knock it. The way it's being taken is that this is strangling, that my friends is very far from it, so very WRONG.
    Checklist for experimenting with this

A:-Communication. Most important. You MUST NOT tie your partner up trying this for the first time as you must allow them to move freely while you try it, both of you must know how hard is too hard. Try a safe word or signal.

B:-Timing. You do not initiate sex then immediately put your hand around his/her throat, only around the time he/she is going to orgasm this is it's only use. using it before this point is just bloody uncomfortable.

C:positioning. Make sure your partner has there head on a pillow/cushion etc as this allows them to tilt there head back or forth to make them more comfortable and to a certain extent they can control the pressure on there neck.

D:-Colour. The colour of there face, a little flushed in the face:eek: is best, bright red:mad and it's too much regardless of what your partner says and you :phatSTOP!:phat Purple/blueish:eek you don't know and therefore cant trust your strength and should not attempt this again.

E:please please please if your partner says no the answer is :phatNO!:phat If your partner says stop then you :phatSTOP!:phat

16. Northside

Gold Member

Not to beat this to death but, isn't posting "LOL" sort of like laughing at your own joke? I know you are intellegent enough to recognize humor C.L. and would never need to be told "laugh now." I think it would be insulting your intelligence and I would never do that. I find life funny, and sex fun. Hence I even joke while having sex sometimes, don't we all. Being "oxygen deprived" would limit my or my partner's ability to laugh. A "twit?" Still love ya C.L.