herbal fun

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curious_toungue, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curious_toungue

I was curious as to what people on this forum think about cannabis?

And also its effect on all forms of sexuality in long term and short term.
    I use cannabis medicinally in my state but the problem is that I occasionally become very anxious and panic ridden when smoking and the only surefire method to stop me from freaking out is having sex haha. But I also tend to enjoy it and feel it makes me last longer.

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I smoke ganja every night. However it doesn't heighten any stimulation for me during sex. Ultimately it mellows me down and gives me massive munchies. Marijuana does however increase your heart rate, which then leads to anxiety and what not. Medicinal grade is really potent.

Now ecstasy (only tried it once) sex was phenomenal and it felt like it lasted for hours. I'm not recommending anyone to try it, just stating my experience and it's relation to sex.

3. sandwich

Gold Member

I've never tried it and have so far never been interested in doing so, but I've had all sorts of friends who partake, and some of them still do. I make a good designated driver. My friends who are not into it have sometimes gotten on me for hanging out with people who do, but from where I'm sitting, I think the world would be incredibly dull if all my friends were like me.

I think some of the best music in history was probably written under the influence of marijuana and/or who knows what else. Personally, I love love love stoner music.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

We try to discourage discussions of some things that are illegal in most places in the USA, including methods of getting buzzed. Yeah, I know, it's marijuana, sorry, but it'll re-open a can o' worms that we've had trouble containing in the past.
    HR :cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.