Her Firtst Dildo?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by eighthalf, Feb 15, 2007.

1. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

Well hello all!
    I hope you might be able to help me in this topic as I do not know what I might have to do.

It all started with the topic of sex and after chating the wife and I were talking about dildos. Well I asked her if she would ever use one and she replied yes.

Well after a fews months later and teasing a bit from her and me about getting one I finally went out and got her a realistic dildo.

When I got home I sowed her and she was extremely excited. So that night she put some extremely sexy cloths on and after some really good foreplay I took out the toy and began to slide it in her.

She loved it, until then after it was in deeper she said that it was too big, so I removed it and we contiued on our sex.

Well, I know she very much enjoyed it, and even hinted about it the next day but since it hurt her she is afraid of it. I know she really liked it at first, so the question I have is what steps can I take to get her to try again?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

When you bought that one, did you see any smaller ones? If you can't find what you are looking for at the shop where you live you can look at our store. http://www.sexualforums.com/store

3. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

start small then increase in size

4. loveit247

Gold Member

Let her put it in herself, that way she can control the depth. Once you see how far she puts it in you can take over.

5. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

Thank you for your advice!

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I have a toy that I thought was just way too big the first time I used it. I couldn't even get it all of the way in, so I abandoned it for months.

When one of my other favorites died I got the big one back out, (this time well into my play time ;)) and it actually wasn't bad at all.
    I assume the second time I was just wetter, and more excited, thus able to take a bit larger of a toy. It took me by surprise I really didn't think I'd take it all and like it!

I came 3 times with that toy and it doesn't even vibrate. :eek:
    If your wife cares to try that particular toy again, maybe wait until she is more aroused, or incorporate some oral and/or finger play first to get her well warmed up, nice and wet, etc.

As Loveit said, it might be helpful to let her insert it and control the depth and pace, at least at first while she gets used to it.

Best wishes! :)

7. bubblepop

bubblepop New Member

I dont really like toys lol

8. golferzach

golferzach New Member

Just let her use it herself and get used to it - she'll learn to love it.

9. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

Lick her clit while you're working it in. Use a flavored lube. Get her realxed and wet. Work it gently (while still licking) so the mood is not so stressed on ONLY getting the dildo in.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Maybe something with a clit tickler she`d like better like a rabbit vibe? Gives her both penatration and clit sensations.

11. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

My girlfriend has two now, a small "surface" vibe and a standard one. Though the standard's not large by any means, she much prefers the smaller.