Her First Vibrator

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by anotherguy, Aug 12, 2007.

1. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Hey so my gf and I love oral sex with each other and while we were playing yesterday she mentioned that she would like a vibrator to play with as well as I finger her. We have talked about it before and she really wants one but is also a little embarrassed about talking about it also like when I ask her the last time she masturbated but anyhow.

What would be a good vibrator to start her off with? She will be using for both self pleasure and when I'm with her as well as well as me watching her use it. Should she start of with something small or larger? Also whats the best online stores to get it from, I'm in australia.

Any advice would be fantastic

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I would start with one of those rabbit types. The larger part goes into her pussy and the little ears buzz her clit. They normally aren't super big and the dual sensations are nice. Buzzing at thousand times a minute is something that will send her through the roof. It doesn't have to be the just rabbit shape because they have many different shapes that perform same general idea (clit and penetration)

3. Paula

Gold Member

well take her to a store and let her choose one she likes :)

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If she would prefer clitoral stimulation while you use your fingers on her, I would suggest a bullet vibe. I love mine for self pleasure, and play with my partner. He also loves it when I am using it on my clit while he is inside of me. It's a great all-around toy.

5. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

It all depends on if she prefers just penetrative sex or cliteral sex.
    I can recommend <link removed> & if link dosen't appear it is a Toy Joy 8-Inch Boy Wonder Realistic Vibrator from love honey in the uk but you must be able to get the same where you are - it can be used as a dildo or vibrator :):)

#5 kinkyk8, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  6. Bluesy

Gold Member

MikeDog mentioned the jack rabbit--I doubt you could wrong with one of those. It's the most popular type of vibe on the market. This is a plug, but a well-intended one, I assure you, the :sf store has the jack rabbit at a very good price at the moment. (Just click the link in my sig, then the link for the toy store on the left-hand side. If you look at the "best sellers" list on the right, you'll see that the Jack Rabbit is no. 1.)

Other than that, I can't think of anything specific, just things to look for. If you want something long-lasting and easy to clean, silicone is the best material for sex toys. Fun Factory has some awesome vibes (carried by various etailers), but some of them are pretty thick towards the end, just a caveat.

7. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys, should have also mentioned that it would be great for her to be able to rub in on her clit without having to use the "vibrator" all the time as other people live with her so she doesn't get caught etc

8. AussieChicky

AussieChicky New Member

vibrators are over rated lol.. I have a few, don't really like them though, would rather use my hand. Get a cheap one at first just to try and see if she likes then of she does get a better one that will last longer!:)

9. Bob2007

Bob2007 New Member

My GF always just uses random objects, curling iron, cucumber, my dick, etc.

10. Brad

Brad New Member

If she prefers clitoral stimulation for intense speedy orgasms, I'd definitely recommend the bullet type vibrator.

My wife loves hers as it is discreet and definitely good for a first vibe as it delivers the goods without being too big and in your face so to speak!

11. bob183

bob183 New Member

Haha me too. Especially my dick. Although she's been known to use a hairbrush in the past :)

12. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

If you already got one, then great.

When my SO and I talked about this... I was aprehensive too.
    However.
    I got something simple, basic and started figuring out what sizes, shapes, testures and materials made her feel best.
    Then I invested in a GOOD high quality one.

There are SO many out there. that it's not easy to decide.
    one very cheap site I found is "dear-lady"
    It's a great place to get some really cheap stuff to try out.

Good Luck.
    cause playing with your SO really is fun...

13. Loka

Loka New Member

i got one of the rabbits because it was the most popular sort and i had no idea what to get. it was just a basic one and it wasnt that big either but OMFG :) they are soooooo good hahaha

14. Kyrstan12

Kyrstan12 New Member

I don't have one so I tried my cell phone once but it didn't work:(

15. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Kyrstan.....you do realise that this thread is 3 years old.....:ugh

If you'd like to do a post in the new members section and open a new thread to talk about this....feel free ok:D

welcome to SF :welcome

16. KinKyAznCouple

The first vibrator I got was a Pocket Rocket LoL!!! Cheap and affordable great for a first try without wasting to much money. It did the job and now we have spent way more to get better and better ones. As of now my favorite is the Hitachi Magic Wand!!!!!!! What I really want to buy or try is a Sybian!!!

S